WD 1tb External HDD New 4100. Samsung 17 inch CRT Used 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbyte

Skilled
Following items are available:
1. Western Digital WD 1tb My book Essential Hard disk.
This is a brand new hard drive I received as a Gift.
I don't need it as I have enough storage available.
Full 3 years Warranty remaining as clear from screenshot.
Pack opened for taking pics and testing the HDD only.
Price: Now Rs. 4100/- No ebay listing

For Local buyers only. Will meet at a mutually convenient place and complete the deal, or come to my place and pickup.
People may argue getting a slightly better deal off ebay using ICICI CC coupon, but this is much better deal useful for those who are not comfortable buying off ebay and wish to purchase an external hdd from a shop.
You are getting a brand new tested HDD without octroi hassels.

2. The second item for Sale is My old 17" Samsung CRT monitor in perfectly working condition.
Reason for sale: Upgraded to LCD.
Price Now Rs. 900/- Local Pickup only. Test it and Take it. No warranty of any kind.
Old 17" CRT's are purchased in Lamington Road @ Rs. 1200/- for white and Rs. 1300/- for Black. I am trying to sell it here at a cheaper rate to avoid going all the way to Lammy with Monitor.

I am open to suggestions of any kind.

Re: WD 1tb External HDD brand New. Samsung 17" CRT Used

vivacious_tg said:
Hey,

Iam interested to buy HDD for 4100...okay?

I prefer to keep it to myself rather than selling at your price. You will get an internal 1tb hdd at this price.

A 14 month old 1tb Wd external hdd was sold for Rs.4500/- shipped on this forum very recently. I think my prices are honest.

Lol u urself buy from ebay....and tend to alienate now that u have ur HDD to sell. Truly speaking u wont be able to sell for 4.4k I guess :)...the reason is u urself will buy a new one off ebay for 3.8k after selling this for 4.4k....how does that sound :p

That sounds stupid.:eek:hyeah:

Well It was not expected from a senior member like Supra. Give me the ebay link where I can buy this HDD for 3.8k after using ICICI 20% coupon.

Why do you think that every one is after making money. :mad:

The best deal you can get will cost you around 4200 that too when octroi is not charged which is unlikely since this hdd comes in a big box. You should first verify facts. :bleh:

A profit of 200rs. is too much a pain for me to create a thread. I've much better ways to make money.

Yes I buy from Ebay but not for re-selling it as I am not a dealer, and not everyone buys from ebay. And facts about ebay has been mentioned from day one in my post.

I really don't mind if my hdd doesn't sells but I'm certainly not here to cheat anyone.

Its ok bigbyte .. Seems everyones on a crappin spree here nowadays :p

Guys, if ur gettin it cheaper on ebay then pls go ahead n buy it instead of harassing the seller ;)

I got my 1TB Brand new for 3940 from ebay after putting the ebay discount. That's the shipped price. I have already put the link in hot deals section...

I think supra may have been off by a 100 bucks but his point does make sense... a new product can be bought for a cheaper price off ebay:)..

1. Supra was off by 140 bucks to be exact....
2. I repeat, that facts about ebay has been mentioned in my first post, so why you are singing the ebay tune again.:mad:
3. I've always advocated the freedom of speech on this forum, but posting anything without carefully looking at the original post is nothing but spamming or crapping.:bleh:
4. I am selling a brand new drive here, not an old one.
5. And above all , this comment is passed by a member who is trying to sell his 7 month old drive for more than ebay price (of course after discount) for a similar new drive.
http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/500gb-seagate-freeagent-go-164225.html
eBay India: 500GB Seagate Freeagent Portable Hard Disk 500 GB 5YRS (item 200459561435 end time 16-Apr-2010 14:33:56 IST)

bigbyte said:
The best deal you can get will cost you around 4200 that too when octroi is not charged which is unlikely since this hdd comes in a big box. You should first verify facts. :bleh:

bigbyte said:
2. I repeat, that facts about ebay has been mentioned in my first post, so why you are singing the ebay tune again.:mad:

Noone's is singing the ebay tunes.... U made a statement that the best deal for this HDD would be 4.2k (without octroi)... I just answered to that...stating the facts as u requested:) for the benefit of all TE guys

i agree to u...ur deal is awesome for someone who doesn't want to use ebay (not sure if we have someone like that inTE:):)

Best of luck

Err...as far as my sale goes..I am listing it in ebay for around 500-600 less than the current lowest price in ebay for this product:)..

Also..u are free to post any FACTS in my thread like I am doing in urs... I don't mind any comments which are true and neither should u:)

I just replied to the question u put for Supra...

vercetti said:
Noone's is singing the ebay tunes.... U made a statement that the best deal for this HDD would be 4.2k (without octroi)... I just answered to that...stating the facts as u requested:) for the benefit of all TE guys
So both myself and Supra were not right about ebay prices. Why blame me alone. Plus DVDstoredelhi is not avery reliable dealer on ebay, it has been discussed on TE also.
Err...as far as my sale goes..I am listing it in ebay for around 500-600 less than the current lowest price in ebay for this product:)..
For a 7 month old drive you are quoting only 600 less. I am selling a new drive here.
I'm not comfortable selling on ebay. Compare apple wih apple. Compare your off ebay offered prices with mine. :tongue:

bigbyte said:
So both myself and Supra were not right about ebay prices. Why blame me alone. Plus DVDstoredelhi is not avery reliable dealer on ebay, it has been discussed on TE also.

For a 7 month old drive you are quoting only 600 less. I am selling a new drive here.
I'm not comfortable selling on ebay. Compare apple wih apple. Compare your off ebay offered prices with mine. :tongue:

Dude ...Why r u comparing ursale to mine?? I am not giving an example of my sale... I just pointed that a new peice can be bought off ebay at lesser price. Not sure why u bring my sale into this...

Dvdstoredelhi is not at all unreliable as I have got around 3-4 hard drives from him...all delivered within 2-3 days...Moreoever its 'Mark Infotech' which is selling it for 4.9k shipped now (comes less than 4k when coupon is applied)..

Again...dude No intention of crapping ur thread..I just responded to the statement u made about the best deal being available for not less than 4.2k...Ur sale is awesome and I agree to it...but ur statement about the best deal was incorrect...that what's i specified

I am ready to edit all my posts...except the best deal on...just say the word:)

vercetti said:
Dude ...Why r u comparing ursale to mine?? I am not giving an example of my sale... I just pointed that a new peice can be bought off ebay at lesser price. Not sure why u bring my sale into this...
Ever heard this, What goes around comes around. :eek:hyeah:
Dvdstoredelhi is not at all unreliable as I have got around 3-4 hard drives from him...all delivered within 2-3 days...Moreoever its 'Mark Infotech' which is selling it for 4.9k shipped now (comes less than 4k when coupon is applied)..
I didn't said unreliable, I meant not as reliable as many other sellers on ebay. This has been discussed @ TE and evident from his ebay feedback scores. Mark infotech latest prices are 5074 /-. eBay India: Western Digital 1TB External Hard disk 1 TB WD 3.5" 3YR (item 180491053383 end time 07-May-2010 19:56:04 IST)

I am ready to edit all my posts...except the best deal on...just say the word:)
Thanks but no thanks. But let's stop here. Good for both of us.

yes...I am stopping and this is my last post only because of ur below comment

I am not sure what u meant by this. Mmmm ..maybe that my HDD price is not good?:)...No worries dude ...if u feel that way u can post the same in my thread but post the factual figures:)

I always like a free bump to my sale threads...go Ahead and do it:clap:

bigbyte said:
Ever heard this, What goes around comes around. :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back