WD 2TB WD20EADS Rs. 14120/- + Shipping

Supra And Sid ,

Supra Let him Sell At what Rates He Wants To .Sid i Have Also Noticed That Many Times when We Post We Get Ebay Links And Dealextreme Links Etc Etc on Our Threads .In Dealers Go It Should Not Be There ,If Its available Cheaper Somewhere Else members could create a hot deal and post simple .We need to take up this matter with management for sure .

CMon paaji dont u think members should be kept in loop in case its available for much cheaper elsewhere. Yes this completely kills the deal, but thats what TE is for getting the best deal and the DEALERS should strive for that :)
& ya Sid I didn't mean anything personally as I said earlier just to let know ppl where they can get for much better prices.

The issue was the demeaning and insulting nature of your post AND your implied meaning that TechShop was trying to dupe TE members into paying higher prices.

Its always usually higher than other resident TE dealers. May be its my short sigtedness, but at the end of the day , its the choice of TE members :)

one shouldn't be insulting to the dealers.........

but sometimes the deals from dealer are priced so ridiculously that they generate such extreme reactions...

there was a time when I would check the forums before buying something locally for better deals but these days one can safely go ahead and buy from your local dealer because the TE dealers just don't match up.

TheTechShopGuy said:
Yes, quite possible recent stocks are all higher priced, all Hard Drives have gone up in price.

ok i got this price 2 days back. i am buying this tomo or day after at 3k or maybe less. heck might as well get 2 of them.

amc said:
Is the Seagate 7200.12 ST3500410AS 500GB available??

If yes, please PM me the details.

Thanks.

Double HUH !!! :S :S , Yes thats what it says, :bleh: , please click on the Product link in the main thread for detailed specs.

And YGPM with product link :) .

Back