We are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen recently that the shipments are updated late and it is also shipped late to India .. any reason behind it .

I really doubt if this a good move ... Earlier my shipments reach me in 5 days and now it takes close to 10 days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930

HI.. Yes Off late there were delays in updation which was happening globally.. apologies for these delays. This is getting sorted out..
Regards
I really doubt if this a good move ... Earlier my shipments reach me in 5 days and now it takes close to 10 days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930

HI
On the 1st one the duty will be approx 1052 inr and the shipping charges are 10 usd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms and 12.36% is the service tax
and the other one duty will be approx 342 inr and the shipping charges are 10 usd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms and 12.36% is the service tax
Regards
I am new to international shopping.I need the following products which i could not find in india:

Amazon.com: Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder (ICD-PX312): Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-TP-7-...F8&qid=1340481604&sr=1-2&keywords=olympus+tp8

Kindly tell me the total cost (including shipping and customs). and expected time taken for delivery.Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

HI
the duty will be approx 888 INR and the shipping charges are 10 usd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms and 12.36% is the service tax
QUOTE=raptor3624;1671918]How much would this cost to purchase and ship it Bangalore?

http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Muscle-Trainer-Wall-Mounted-Pull/dp/B001A4M8BE/ref=pd_sbs_sg_2[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Hi
the duty will be approx 1209 inr and the shipping charges are 10 usd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms and 12.36% is the service tax
Need These
http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HARX900-H...&ie=UTF8&qid=1340810163&sr=1-1&keywords=rx900

Please, give the total cost and instructions as I'm a newbie.

Shop and Ship what happened about the 10$ watch that was valued at over 10,000RS? and I am asked to pay 3,500 As duty

I have already given Karan and everybody else the related documents and payment proof! what more do you need ?

HI.. Yes Off late there were delays in updation which was happening globally.. apologies for these delays. This is getting sorted out..
Regards

what do you mean by globally ? shopandship must sort this out soon . This is creating mess :mad44:

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

^^ its good move.. it gives some time to send invoice / or any other actions with shipments

not a good move , they will add the provided invoice after dispatching shipment from New York hub before reaching Dubai, the delaying is not cute any more , shopandship should put some employees .

Hi,

If I order a mobile worth 400$ from ebay.com how much would be the duty charges?

Total payble amount on delivery = 2.03% of $400 (custom duty) + 12.36% of $400 (service tax) + shipping charges
Is this right?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Hi,

If I order a mobile worth 400$ from ebay.com how much would be the duty charges?

Total payble amount on delivery = 2.03% of $400 (custom duty) + 12.36% of $400 (service tax) + shipping charges
Is this right?
EDIT:

Total payable amount on delivery = 2.03% of $400 (custom duty) + 12.36% of $400 (service tax) + shipping charges
Is this right?

and where is the edit button for posts?

Its been two days since the pkg was delivered to new york office but its not showing up in my account. Why there is a delay in updating the shipment?

hi
Can you please let me know the cost of the same.
Can you please let me know total price of this item ?

google nexus 7 8gb model

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

hi
the duty will be approx 7100 inr and the shiping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additional 500 gms+12.36% service tax on shipping[
RgdsQ
UOTE=my969;1679082]Can you please let me know total price of this item til Mumbai?
Thanks

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002O0QBN4/ref=twister_dp_update?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Hi ,
try using paypal/ US unlocked.. you can find details on www.shopandship.com
Regards
QUOTE=agantuk;1679056]Unless they have changed things recently, they have been accepting Indian credit cards for a really long time.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

hi
the duty will be approx 1100 INR
RgdsQUOTE=PhotostarSR;1679043]Hi,

Want to know what will be the total cost of this...till Bangalore:

Amazon.com: OBi110 Voice Service Bridge and VoIP Telephone Adapter: Electronics

Also, how do i buy from Amazon as it does not accept Indian Credit Cards?[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

hi..please send us the supplier's tracking number
Rgds
Its been two days since the pkg was delivered to new york office but its not showing up in my account. Why there is a delay in updating the shipment?

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

hi
The duty will be approx 670 inr and the shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additional 500 gms+12.36% service tax[
rgdsQUOTE=adaneam;1674489]Hi,

Is this right?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

EDIT:

Total payable amount on delivery = 2.03% of $400 (custom duty) + 12.36% of $400 (service tax) + shipping charges
Is this right?

and where is the edit button for posts?[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

hi
Apologies for these delays..we will sort this out..The orign is working on it[
RgdsQUOTE=veer_singh;1674270]what do you mean by globally ? shopandship must sort this out soon . This is creating mess :mad44:

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

not a good move , they will add the provided invoice after dispatching shipment from New York hub before reaching Dubai, the delaying is not cute any more , shopandship should put some employees .[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

hi
we submit the invoices but if the customs find the high value on the internet, they will assess on that value
RegardsQ
UOTE=Sandy;1673676]Shop and Ship what happened about the 10$ watch that was valued at over 10,000RS? and I am asked to pay 3,500 As duty

I have already given Karan and everybody else the related documents and payment proof! what more do you need ?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back