Welcome to India -- Samsung's Galaxy Note and Moto's Droid Razr

I still think SGS2 is the device to beat cause it's cheaper and as fast as compared to the RAZR.Motorola are quite late to the party and the only saving grace for them is the looks and the build which are always subjective. Of the Note i only wish that Samsung could have incorporated the same battery in S2, as even though i am not a poweruser i still feel the need to charge more than once in a day.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

kris_one said:
The only reason I see people going for The nexus is the android 4.0 update, with the razr slated to taste it only in 12 2012. Otherwise razr beats the nexus every which way you look at it..
the galaxy nexus has a better cpu and a higher clocked gpu, the razr has a omap 4430 compared to the nexus' 4460

Sanav3 said:
I guess you ignored the HD screen of Nexus?

just to name one :)

The Note is a "PHABLET" LOL .... that is as everyone says too big for a phone and too small for a tablet ... ... I'll be going for the razr .. but the only problem is that it has a locked bootloader .. correct me if im wrong my friend told me that

Scorpy said:
The Note is a "PHABLET" LOL .... that is as everyone says too big for a phone and too small for a tablet ... ... I'll be going for the razr .. but the only problem is that it has a locked bootloader .. correct me if im wrong my friend told me that

only the us version has a locker bootloader

the intl version ships with it unlocked :)

moksh4u2 said:
the galaxy nexus has a better cpu and a higher clocked gpu, the razr has a omap 4430 compared to the nexus' 4460

Not to mention the fact that OMAP 4460 can run @ 1.5 GHz like a breeze, So OCing is not a problem. :eek:hyeah:

I don't understand,

Who the hell will get this beast and

where the hell does he keep it

Sent from my iPad 2(3G) using Tapatalk

Back