FS: Storage Hardware Western Digital 3TB PC Internal SATA HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V!MAL

Disciple
Feb 14, 2013
HYDERABAD
Western Digital 3TB Internal SATA HDD - Model: WD30EZRZ

Brand NEW, Opened to check whether its Ok or Not and is absolutely Perfect.

Warranty till 16-Sep-2019.

Warranty Screen shot attached.

Local buyers preferred. Shipping at buyers risk however utmost care is taken while packing and charges to be borne by buyer.
1.1.jpg
1.2.jpg
1.3.png
1.4.png

TheGreatOne

Disciple
Oct 9, 2015
Just a small suggestion i think you should lower the price of your hdd.
On this site i have seen 1tb black go for Rs2k even though it was used but still really good price.
Your hdd is 5400rpm and i have seen it go for Rs5k and below during sale.

V!MAL

Disciple
Feb 14, 2013
HYDERABAD
On this site i have seen 1tb black go for Rs2k even though it was used but still really good price.
I'm open to reasonable nego via PM mate.

Last edited:
May 16, 2007
Gurgaon
On this site, I've seen people givikg away stuff for free as well. Current market price of the product/ associated depriciation shouldn't be considered because.... logic. Only the lowest sale price, across the time line, should govern and guide the product price.

Following that logic, I guess the OP should give it for free.

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
Oct 12, 2012
www.last.fm
On this site, I've seen people givikg away stuff for free as well. Current market price of the product/ associated depriciation shouldn't be considered because.... logic. Only the lowest sale price, across the time line, should govern and guide the product price.

Following that logic, I guess the OP should give it for free.
bro no need to be toxic.
he just requested to be more considerate, that loked perfectly fine to op.
current price of this disk is 5.3K ( https://www.newegg.com/global/in/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822235012), #AmaonIndia is #PlatformOfFraud
talking of logic, what would you say about this https://www.amazon.in/Caviar-Green-Desktop-Internal-WD10EZRX/dp/B00769WETS, will you buy if someone list that in 10K ?

there is two things here;-
  1. the owner has 100% right to sell a product in the price she/he wants, after all its her/his product and has spent money on that.
  2. if this disk had bee priced strategically here its should have bee sold till now (I have seen HDD being sold withing 3 hours of listing, this hasn't been sold over 90 days), plus in this SSD age, 5400 rpm disk dont have much demand.

Bottom line, OP had request to discuss price in PM route, lets honour his decision.

Reactions: krisappu
Status
Not open for further replies.