What are you studying/ Where are you working???

chic_magnet

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
me doing BMS(bachelor of management studies) i`m in my second year.. and college is gonna start on the 20th.. (it already got postponed from the 13th to the 20th)lol..

Darklord

Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
Xtreme Systems is a firm that we have formed.
We will be concentrating on high end systems and will provide modded cases to customers if asked for of course at an extra cost.

We also are AMD "AAA" Partners already.

Darklord

Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
Its not that easy.basically this AAA thing doesnt mean anything really but still it help while advertising,thats all

I talked to the AMD guy and told him if he cant give me proper support to me then how does he plan to penetrate the high end chips ?
I was a bit irritated so talked a bit harshly to him.heheheheh

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
Darklord said:
Its not that easy.basically this AAA thing doesnt mean anything really but still it help while advertising,thats all

I talked to the AMD guy and told him if he cant give me proper support to me then how does he plan to penetrate the high end chips ?
I was a bit irritated so talked a bit harshly to him.heheheheh

Sometimes the only way they understand is if you talk harshly to them. Many people involved with the computer seeling business in India are really illiterate abt what they are selling. They only know how to consult a model name on a pricelist and tell you the price.

That is all...

We really need more dealers and assemblers like Darky and Apollyon. People who know a lot abt computers and stuff.....