What do we have Heir?

Nice. Expensive though. Adjustments with just the fit?

I'm using a solid silver core cable. It's like memory wire throughout its entire length! Annoying to store :)

thankk you titanium556, @mach9,

@Superbad - the sound is :angelic: too hahaha

@Ritvik - ya toxic cables are a bit expensive, the cable actually was 210 / 35£ was the fedex shipping, i could have done via shopandship but it would have would have cost more or less the same, plus fedex reached me quicker, the other options were the plussound exo silver + 1%gold option. / with the 8.A the silver & gold combo works best, i asked a few guys who had replaced the stock magnus 1 cable (its a SPC cable, but kevlar coated and really flexible) and they much preferred the alternatives. and there was only a 4k difference between the toxic and if i ordered the plussound i would have always wondered what the toxic sounds like hahaha so i took the jump. and yea, minor fit adjustments for the 8.A, the wizard is not even asking for my ear impressions, but becuase of the Qingming festival, they have not yet reached china.. im sure once he gets them, they will be shipped back quick. fantastic service by them.

where do u store the cable? i have a feeling it might get tricky with the otterbox 2000 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The audeze box is big enough for the cable in my case.

Think westone has largish box. They call it the monitor vault/safe or something.

yep its more expensive to get it shipped + with taxes it gets crazy. .. if u buy it with ciems its cheaper. u end up saving 60$ .. will cost round 22k shipped. A friend said that the DX100 sounds better then his DAP+Rendition combo .. so i ended up holding back on the purchase. if im paying 22k+tax .. might as well get a better amp / high end dap, the Tralucent T1 is supposed to be really good if u dont mind the pop sound it makes when u switch it on. xDuoo xp1 is what i was looking at aswell for 12k .. has the same 627 opamp as the uha-6S mkII i think and very similar sounding while being cheaper.. my GF is going to hk/bkk if she gets time might as her to audition some amps with the 8A demos to see which has the best synergy .. and pick it up.. have never been more confused in my life!!! I dont mind spending more.. provided it has good synergy with the ciems and works well / did u try it with any amp combo at jaben??

Straight through the DX without an amp? Why carry around an amp when the DX should pretty much give you all you need :)

Or if budget and portability aren't issues go balanced source, balanced amp.

Back