what does "grey matters here" mean?LOL

Ok so as the title suggests,i can't for the life of me understand what actually"grey matters here" means in the tile of TE.can anybody help me?and the new TE theme Rocks,mods please don't ever change it :yahoo:

original

_

"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you." ―Qui-Gon Jinn

It is a clue to access some hidden forums in TE. If you change your graphics drivers to display in grayscale, you will see new links on the front page.

When we decided on the tag line, it had a sense of duality, so "Grey Matters here" can be taken as Grey (Brain cells) matters here and everything else besides is irrelevant to a large extent and also "Grey Matter (is) here" which indicates that its a place for the brainiacs to hang out, share and discuss :)

And an excellent question btw, to question everything is means to which one can learn and not just take things as they are (or told)

Back