What happened to many dealers on TE

atiamd

Adept
Aug 20, 2009
Juicy Way
Hi,

I was just wondering where Katmandude and lynx india are these days. Have they left TE? And I think there are other dealers too that are missing now a days. What happened to them?

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
pepps3484 said:
I know he is a reputed dealer here :)

What I meant was that I have no idea why he is not active
Yeah...i too meant that and did not mean reputed and all. Just that he is still a dealer but seems to be logging in only intermittently. :)

starchazer

Disciple
Aug 21, 2007
Mumbai
Desecrator said:
Btw where was this other KMD-like-dude who had imported some battery chargers as his first batch of shipment? He seems to have vanished without a trace. :p
Weren't they also imported through KMD? :p

metalbandit

Disciple
Mar 31, 2009
Desecrator said:
Btw where was this other KMD-like-dude who had imported some battery chargers as his first batch of shipment? He seems to have vanished without a trace. :p
Are you talking about FizzMall? I had taken some quotes from him last year but the conversion rate for some was coming to more than 140 Rs. a dollar, so I dropped out. But he was helpful enough to provide me several quotes. Had even transferred some amount to his account to show my genuine interest in buying. But the ebay auction I was interested in, was outbid, and he promptly refunded my money. Haven't seen his posts since then.