What is the average demography of TE members?

How old are you?

• 10-15

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • 21-25

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • 26-30

Votes: 59 20.0%
  • 31-35

Votes: 75 25.4%
  • 36-40

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 30 10.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • 0-10

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm 35 now. As per result most of us are of similar age and may be that's the reason we understand and react to each others query more precisely.

I hate you OP, just for your curiosity you destroyed my day, i guess 25% ppl of this forum can call me uncle. :p

Why is there no 0 - 10 age group? Kids nowadays are highly techsavy.
operating mobile phones, playing pubg, freefire, making meme videos, etc cant be labeled as tech-savy.

By the way, the kids/teens i see are around me don't give a damn about internet/online communities and showoff over internet via facebook/insta.
They are raise much like we were.... interacting with real life friends. they are actually doing amazing off-internet activities, experimenting with robotics, new art forms, sport, etc.
Most of my friends disconnected cable TV, few just removed TV from their home, and taught their kids how to use internet for their benefit and information extraction, instead of wasting time.

but i have see the other type of kids as well, including few of my relatives where parent made them addicted to mobile phone to get rig of their tantrum -- and they consider its cool.

Last edited:
Added 0-10! Sadly can't reorder the poll though.

By the way, the kids/teens i see are around me don't give a damn about internet/online communities and showoff over internet via facebook/insta.
They are raise much like we were.... interacting with real life friends. they are actually doing amazing off-internet activities, experimenting with robotics, new art forms, sport, etc.
Most of my friends disconnected cable TV, few just removed TV from their home, and taught their kids how to use interned for they benefit instead of wasting time.
I wish I could see more of this. I see more kids addicted to phones for the wrong reasons. Could be just my rural area.
But in a way you are right.

I see more kids addicted to phones for the wrong reasons.
yes that's hurts, and we cant blame our children.

No mate this is not restricted to particular geographic or economics section of society, even in cities same story. In my previous comment i was referring to my relatives from big city.

Generally what happens - parents got busy in work/sleep/saas-bahu serials and to keep the kid occupied, handed over the phone with some games/video, that's how parents without knowingly pushing their children in this path, and later class 3/4 s children demand his own phone (parents tend to give it because they want to stay connected and whereabouts)
Few parent don't train kids on this new device in due time, but they make angry faces and physical assault when they discover objectionable content in their 6th class kids phone.

sorry it was off the topics :)

I would recommend making votes private because otherwise it can lead to people being targeted based on their age, plus I'm not sure about legality of having categories for the age groups for 15 and below. Also with this info scammers can join and target specific members. Yes we're all tech savvy here but better to take precautions than actions :)

Last edited:
Back