What is the First PC Game u Played?

dexterz

Adept
Well like the title states, going retro to the good old days of pong, pacman ,paratrooper,doom,wolf,dave,alladin,POP,Mario and much more

So where did u start ur gaming life? Mine started with Paratrooper and Digger on a DOS machine back in Grade 1 thats like 1991 i think :D

So whats ur first? :eek:hyeah:

only PC games....video games came a lot earlier and too many to count...but post them if u want....i started out with Tank and contra

Bouncing babies was the first game I saw and played on my PC-XT. Other games I used to play were bricks, round42 and centipede. I've played all the other games mentioned before(except for tank) :hap2: .

Come to think of it, games are what got me into computers in the first place :D .

a lot of games on the commodore64 like 'the last ninja' ' the last v8' ' impossible mission' etc etc when on a pc-xt like frogger,j-bird,msflight sim etc etc then a p1, most memorable being daggerfall

my first "PC" games were horace and flight sim on a neighbour's sinclair zx spectrum back in 84/85 when i was about 8 or 9.

i was so tripped out by the "3d effects" of the black and white lines depicting the horizon and runway on flight sim and by my neighbour friend's comment that "you can write your own such games on this machine" that i pestered my parents into getting me the 128k spectrum in 86 and i was hooked onto computers and software development :)

also used to visit my dad's office (in the late 80s i think) during the evenings to play with quick basic and also some standard games like hangman and what not that were installed on MSDOS on the 286/386 class PCs...

my first game was something where you have to shoot falling things... somewhat in the genre of paratrooper, digger and bubble burst. td, tdgca (car games)

then were mario -- My fav game ever.
contra, ninja gaiden, and all the other console games.

Pop,Dave first 3d game.. Die by the sword played it around 1999 it was a nice game back then.Liked the game so much that i bought the legit version of the game..had it shipped from pcworld..my pocket money took a big hit then..

atari - Contra n othrs.. windows, i guess Dave, Dave 2 also. n de Commander Keen Series, loved it den :D. yea Horace too. too many to mention, cant rber a 1st :bleh:

Back