what shampoo u preffer for u'r hairs - only men's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
So as the title Suggest , i want to know u all T. E . members opinion and their choices about chemical they use for their hair :D , not an survey but just curiosity to known as my hairs are gowning longer :cool2: and i need to take care or them ;)

:D kind of weird thread but can't help it :p

ohh sorry for the thread i thought i close the overclocking thread tab and this is general section tab :D

kind of noob thing's i do this days :O

molds plz move the thread .

that's very funny :p

cool naa

but seriously i need to known the things and i have brought that the thread belongs to other section and so waiting for the mod to move the thread :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

by the way what do u all mean by " I rofl'd " ???? :S

Hahaha, I really wondered at first about the thread being in overclocking and modding section. I thought you might just discuss of some radical cooling ideas :p

damn said:
Thought he figured out a way to make cheap thermal paste. ;~;
from his hair ?:goku:

@ OP next time before creating a thread pls do a spell check atleast twice before clicking on submit:chair:

The leftover foam after shampoo can be recycled to clean the cabby. Cleaning if not modding the cabbies. Think Green...Think Clean:eek:hyeah:

@ matoind : want a clear shoot circuit in the CPU i think so ???

now mods are not moving it what can i do ????

@ matoind : want a clear shoot circuit in the CPU i think so ???

now mods are not moving it what can i do ????

Shave your hairs, you will save the money for shampoo...and you can spend that upgrading :p

HEAD hairs I am talking about :p
and shaving hairs cost 30 rs.

per month +

& I want to make them look go not disapper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back