What to buy? (GPU)

nikolica90

Recruit
Can you tell me what the difference is between these two graphics ?
I plan to buy one of them, but I'm not sure which one is better. If anyone is willing to help me I would be grateful. The links are from the Serbian site and if you don't want to click, type the name of the graphic on Google. TY.

I plan to buy one of them, but I'm not sure which one is better. If anyone is willing to help me I would be grateful. The links are from the Serbian site and if you don't want to click, type the name of the graphic on Google. TY.
I would say non. either get a zotac card or msi, asus one. gigabyte have service issue and palit is a rare gem so don't know its A.S.S ...

What will be usage pattern? RTX 3060 is a good one for 1080p gaming, vidio encoding etc., if you play games on 2K,4K resolution with high/ultra setting then you need to go for 3070 or 3080.
I have Gigabyte, MSI & ASUS, as princeoo7 said, MSI & ASUS are better. Do confirm on the world wide warranty if you plan to buy outside India.

Serbian website. Are you residing there as I do not see any option to ship to India or globally.
Both cards are good both have service centers in India in major towns.

Serbian website. Are you residing there as I do not see any option to ship to India or globally.
Both cards are good both have service centers in India in major towns.
Going by the username 'nikolica', she/he doesn't seem to be from India at all. They seem to be from Siberia and may have found techenclave and asked their query regarding gpus here.

I maybe completely wrong too.

to OP: Gigabyte one seems to have 3 fans whereas Palit has 2 fans so Gigabyte should be better at cooling. I don't have any personal experience with Palit either so can't comment.

Although as princeoo said, GPUs from Asus are recommended over these two. You can also ask the same query at reddit.com/r/buildapc . You might find someone from Siberia on that subreddit who maybe able to guide you better with availability as well.

Either go with Asus or EVGA if you can. Otherwise buy Gigabyte.

Back