What was the first game you've bought?

So as the title says ,What was the first game you bought in Retail and came home with that shiny pack eager to explode into it!!,any platform?!!Comment!!
Mine was total overdose and one obscure space faring game darkstar one,both for my PC.Reveal your darkest secrets and fantasies about video games.:yahoo:

For the 8-bit NES system, a couple of cartridges were bundled along with the console which was gifted to me back in my 6th grade, so that would be 1998. Does that count? :p

For the PC, the first title could possibly be Captain Claw (bundled along with a bunch of other titles plus a no-name Chinese joystick) back in 2000 - paid some 2000 Rs IIRC for the bundle when we got our HP Pavilion PC.

Then, perhaps Quake 2 for 699 Rs from a bookstore outlet like Landmark (don't recall the name), Bombay back in 2001.

:p

For the PC? WCW Nitro for 599/- and the funny thing is, I didn't even have a PC at that time. I got it just to jump into the wrestling fever back then and have some bone crushing moments at my friend's place.

seriously bad company 2 was the game that hooked me into the multiplayer section of the games . Until then i didn't even knew that mp even exist ....

Super Mario . Its was the first game , that i had played and just remembered how good those days were :m6sarc::m6sarc:

I never had those tv consoles with cartridges - I got my first pc when i was in the 5th std in 1997 (Datamini was the brand of the pc) and the first game my father gifted me when I topped my class in 1999 was NFS Hot pursuit and Sega Manx TT SBK and he still claims its the worst mistake he ever made as my scores progressively declined with occasional flashes of brilliance reflecting in my mark-sheet once every blue moon. I bough Delta force by novalogic with money i won at an elocution competition. the main source of games were demos from magazines like chip and bartering cds with friends.

Back