What watch are you wearing today???

Awesome strap where did you get that from?

Ya...the strap really brings out the watch accents. Specially the sub-chapters....![DOUBLEPOST=1424870111][/DOUBLEPOST]*************
Wore this today:

Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Navihawk Titanium (JR3034) - with a 5 year battery stand-by...!

WP_20150225_11_27_44_Pro_zpsa3dw5vmn.jpg

Last edited:
Its a basic Seiko 5, model number is SNK381K1.
It came with a bracelet, I removed it and added the HMT Pilot strap.(Need to get a better strap)
Thanks for mentioning the model number. I can't believe the price of the model, seriously only Seiko can do. Gotta get one. I can't say how much I love the face of the watch. Just one query, though I shouldn't ask, how is the accuracy? I mean +3 secs per day or worse?
PS: Oh dear, that thing has a transparent back! Where is my card?

Thanks for mentioning the model number. I can't believe the price of the model, seriously only Seiko can do. Gotta get one. I can't say how much I love the face of the watch. Just one query, though I shouldn't ask, how is the accuracy? I mean +3 secs per day or worse?
PS: Oh dear, that thing has a transparent back! Where is my card?
Its the usual basic Seiko 7s26 movement

@shady2pac - Here you go buddy - http://www.ebay.com/usr/watchtime24?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2754
I bought the deep red strap (on the Nighthawk) from him and many more.

The Tan Leather strap on the Obris Morgan Pradata is custom made from an Etsy seller based in Thailand, goes by the name ScratchWorks. I have got 4-5 straps made from him and all have been top notch in leather quality and make. Have a few more ideas which I will get him to make in a few weeks time.

Back