What will be the next strategy for cellphones?

arvindrao15

Disciple
I mean there has been a great dispute or competition in cell phones functions, such as android, smart phones, ios. Will there be any more technology coming head?

That's a nice post and question too.. I can say that in future there will be more some technology coming around but seriously cant say what?

Probably phones that will satisfy people wants portability as well as big screen, May be it is still 5+ years away but something like the display is small when to be used as phone (iPhone size or less) and when you require for media consumption etc it becomes a tablet sort of.
Just dreaming. But with technology nothing seems impossible.

Probably phones that will satisfy people wants portability as well as big screen, May be it is still 5+ years away but something like the display is small when to be used as phone (iPhone size or less) and when you require for media consumption etc it becomes a tablet sort of.
Just dreaming. But with technology nothing seems impossible.

It is possible with Samsung Youm displays and I am sure they are working on the same. Big players always think 3-4 years ahead of the time. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung do the same.

Water proof phones without those rugged and ugly looks. I know there is some company that does this aftermarket thing of waterproofing phones. Liquipel or something.
But i have a strong feeling this is bad for manufacturer's profit so they won't have this tech in the phones.
It is something like coating the entire phone including the PCB and everything with some sort of waterproof coat. I don't know the details.

Samsung is big on releasing curved displays.

We will see a further revolution in Mobile Displays.

Video recording 2K or 4K.

yes,..more than anything, battery tech efficiency upgrade is needed for purposeful use of futuristic demanding & powerful smartphones!

I wish for
  • Wireless charging with wider range.
  • Holographic display - like those sci-fi movies. :p
  • Pranv Mistry's Sixth Sense like something - but seems google glass is already here.
  • water proof, unbreakable (we use to have a ruler scale in school written unbreakable on it :) )
  • a printer in a phone :p

Battery backup improvisation is a must thing that every other company should do. Possible ways are transferring heat to electricity. I am sure there a way to do that. It might take hell lot of time but it is possible.

It would be interesting to see how it pans out but i guess with the rise of the android pc it would actually mean a high amount of syncing between multiple machines via the cloud.
It will be a challenge for the consumer as well considering the amount of data management to be done at enterprise level.

Back