Laptops whats the original and compatible lappy battery?

D-TOX

Disciple
Sep 16, 2011
Hey Guys! Im using HP probook 4420s and recently my battery drains out and it needs to be replaced with a new one. But Im confused with original and compatible one. Is Compatible means duplicate (chinese made pirated one)? If not! so whats the approx. price of compatible and the original one of lappy battery e.g of mine hp probook 4420s (HSTNN-IB1A). GUYS HELP!!

amd999

Adept
Nov 17, 2009
Compatible does not means fakes: ,its the battery pack made by 3rd party for the lap. It has only thier name/spec marks on the body. A duplicate battery exactly looks same as originals but its 100% fake/duplicate (its a replica). also it may have fake ratings/markings on the package.

Its highly recommended to buy the original itself as it last long /more power & have proper warranty.

We cant say that 3rd party battery is not good, as many makes have good lasting models too. !!!!

The original price may be above Rs.3400 & compatible may be below Rs.2200 !!!

D-TOX

Disciple
Sep 16, 2011
thanx buddy!! I ordered the original one but I think he's asking too much of 4900k for original and 3500k for compatible. Even google couldn't help me get the exact pricing. Itz a fare deal or what? Can I Go for it?