Car & Bike Where can I buy biking gear?

blueren

Adept
Hello all,

A friend of mine is a biking novice enthu, owns an Avenger 220 (2015). We plan to buy him some safety gear as part of his birthday. I have 0 knowledge on the available safety gear. I hope someone can give pointers as to where in India (online / offline = bangalore) I can go check out and buy stuff.
Rides will mostly be within city and occasional medium to long rides.

Basically looking for the safety riding jacket / pants / gloves.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Whats your budget? Depending on that, we can figure out what to buy. Maybe a riding jacket or riding boots or safety gear like body armor, shin guards and so on

Whats your budget? Depending on that, we can figure out what to buy. Maybe a riding jacket or riding boots or safety gear like body armor, shin guards and so on

I'm not really sure on the budget, I'm guessing a 10 - 15k? Leaning towards something that can be worn during normal city rides as well. Like just the jacket and pants.

You can get good jackets and boots in that price range. Riding pants are also available but then most riders prefer good quality jeans over it.

You can get good jackets and boots in that price range. Riding pants are also available but then most riders prefer good quality jeans over it.

Thanks. I know they're all available. I just need to know what brands / locations to look for. Pointers in that direction will help! :)

Alpinestars and LS2 have reliable riding gear. You can get them on amazon. Or go to royal enfield or KTM showrooms to buy genuine branded stuff.

Back