Where can I rent a full catwoman suit in Bangalore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selinakyle88

Biggest batman fangirl alive !!!
Disciple
As some people would be knowing that on June 1 & 2 there's comic con in bangaloe.​
I want to go dressed up as Catwoman :p

But I have no idea where can I get a good suit for it, in Bangalore.​
Any place which rents such stuff?

I could only find places which rents ethnic dresses and all that stuff , nothing like this.​
Any help would be appreciated :)

forget dress , just take a cat .... cat +woman = catwoman , simples

on second thoughts , when i said forget dress , i meant forget catwoman dress, dress normally though

Ask the guy in your avatar about his Batman costume :p
You might get Catwoman costume from the same place

You have about ten days more to go - more than enough for a DIY. Buy the clothes and accessories separately, it will also fit you well as you can choose according to your size.

http://diyfashion.about.com/od/costumes/qt/Catwoman_Costume.htm

If you can do it well, I'm sure it will be purrr..fect.
Thanks for the link ..but I won't have the time (and maybe skill? ) to do so much ..that's why I was looking for some ready-made stuff :cool::p:angelic:[DOUBLEPOST=1368972836][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ask the guy in your avatar about his Batman costume :p
You might get Catwoman costume from the same place
Not sure if serious or trolling... -_-
It's just a mannequin ;):Do_O:finger:

Bring out the sewing machine, and top cosplayers' DIY guides. BTW aren't there hecklers at Comic Con?

Bring out the sewing machine, and top cosplayers' DIY guides. BTW aren't there hecklers at Comic Con?
Don't think I have the time to make one myself :arghh:
BTW are there hecklers in Comic Con too? Hmm..Then I might drop the plan altogether..:depressed: I though mostly nerds and geeks would go there and they are usually the good and silent types :happy:
Anyway I was confused about the whole plan as I don't want to be the only one in Cosplay , that too not many girls would be there.
I'll check how the situation on first day and decide o_O[DOUBLEPOST=1369024675][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just found out from a friend - http://in.shop.88db.com/sreebhavanicostumes/contactus

Contact them and find out whether they have the costume for rent.
Thanks..I'll ask them later today .:cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1369024706][/DOUBLEPOST]
Support local comics

Go as Suppandi
Where would I find a local comic store in Bangalore ?:angelic:

Don't you get tinkle/amar chitra katha etc. in places like landmark any more ?
Don't know ..Do we..anyway Landmark in FOrum is just 1 floor now instead of 2 floors and it's mostly Gadget store now and not book store as it was used to be before.

Check out at IVG forums there are couple of people from Delhi and Banglaore who must be going to Comic Con they would know where to get these costumes, last time i saw there were 10 batmans from IVG.

Check out at IVG forums there are couple of people from Delhi and Banglaore who must be going to Comic Con they would know where to get these costumes, last time i saw there were 10 batmans from IVG.
What's IVG?
and so many batmen? :eek::eek:

Gonna be tough for the catwoman :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back