where is shripad a.k.a funky

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
i am worried about him so where he is i hope have good life and he is safe :ashamed:

so i miss him cause he post excellent hardware review :D

anyone mumbai guy :huh: got any mobile number for him ;)
Shripad

Arun, he's pursuing his MBA IINM. Moved to a new place. No idea why he's not logged in since a long time. Could be busy. :)

I was also wondering about Funky's whereabouts, but Switch's post explains it all.

In fact, there is one more member about whom I wonder: dipendude. I don't know why, but I liked his avatar of Madagascar penguins and I wonder where is he.

Dipdude is a mystery. There is NO offline way to contact him. At least with Funky, you just to Mnemonics and stand for a day or two and he is bound to turn up.

Dipdude was a very very closed guy and AFAIK, no mad or admin had his phone number or anything. He just vanished one fine day. Feb 07 I think. Really puzzling. I mean, even if he got busy or something, I thought he would have at least posted once in a way or informed the mods/admins as he was a mod himself.

I dont mean him any harm, but maybe something really bad happened to him overnight.

yeah even i miss Funky's reviews and posts :)

same with private ryan's threads in the graphics and eye candy section ..not to forget his activeness in FE.

is he still there on FE ?

Darthcoder said:
Wheres undertaker?FriedClyde?Enigmatrix?
I miss the oldsk00lers :(.

Clyde is most likely busy with personal life or so I gather. Have seen him online on MSN a few times. Been going to places and busy with his blog ;)

Deejay has been MIA since a long time, bosky posted about his own start up some time back...

Rockyababy was one other member....

Aces170 said:
Deejay has been MIA since a long time, bosky posted about his own start up some time back...

Rockyababy was one other member....

RYB is still around, infact we had a blore meet when i was in blore about a month back hehe

I think leet sniper got infracted and also banned. After that, he hardly posts.

H00ligan and ~Headshot~ too are old long time members who hardly post nowadays. Hooli had a jumping duck avtar at one time. We had some good fun back in the beginning. Headshot used to get warned almost every other day for spamming! Hooli I think is busy with his engg and stuff. Same with headshot.

Other missing fellows: Albert Pacino. Loved his news reports. Nitnaylion also disappeared suddenly. Both were out of India.

Back