where is shripad a.k.a funky

RiO has vanished since ages!

I enquired with ANP!!! and he hpnd to tell me RiO's formed some rock band in UK (or somewhere!) and that he's more into Guitar n stuff.

I visited his blog sometime back and found that he's become a dad. He was undergoing some rejuvenation therapy at Kerala. He's finding it pretty cool there. :)

@Nikhil: heh yeah. :p

Rio too hardly posts. Though he is frequently online on MSN. HArshal too. The splitting and politics of TE really messed it up.

Hehe Gannu, we posted at exactly the same time abt the same person!

rahuljawale

I knew him before he joined TE. Nice chap. We met at Techtree. The ASK TT section initially. He's busy with work too.

ChambeRFienD too was one member who joined TE during it's birth. Never spoken to him, but did notice a few of his posts. He is like Radon. He surfaces once in a while, makes a post abt how he's back and disappears!

Yep was in touch with RiO a bit. Happily in the UK. And not formed a rock band, just promoting newer bands AFAIK.

One query - where's techboi? :rofl: That guy usually snuck in here using different IDs but I don't see his braindead posts anymore, nor sign of his X1900. Maybe he upgraded.

Vandal said:
One query - where's techboi? :rofl: That guy usually snuck in here using different IDs but I don't see his braindead posts anymore, nor sign of his X1900. Maybe he upgraded.

rite as Dark Star's mentioned! He's back with a bang. Got a Q9550 and the usual ATI 4850; check out the rig gallery! :p

so many old members are not seen now a days.

wasn`t dipdude another incarnation of safin aka a bot. (poor jk)

Albert is a bit busy. I had last chatted with him 1 year back, before that we used to chat almost every day :)
He is now a diplomat so its obvious he has little time. (He is also, btw, one of the very founding members of digg)

Avtar will come one of these days and make a new intro post :lol: Same as his friend Chamber.

Safin said:
Albert is a bit busy. I had last chatted with him 1 year back, before that we used to chat almost every day :)
He is now a diplomat so its obvious he has little time. (He is also, btw, one of the very founding members of digg)

Avtar will come one of these days and make a new intro post :lol: Same as his friend Chamber.

Now I think I need some lessons in TE history... I don't know Albert, nor Avatar or Chamber :ashamed:

Back