Audio Where to buy Alessandro MS1 in India?

adreamer

Recruit
Any idea on where I can get them in India? I searched in TE, but couldn't find any.

I saw Grado's here, but after reading about Grados, I'm afraid that the mid/highs may be a bit over powering for me.

Advises please :)

Our stock of Allesandro MS1i got over few weeks back due to high demand on ebay and our site orders. We are trying to source more stock but it won't be happening very soon .

PristineNote said:
Our stock of Allesandro MS1i got over few weeks back due to high demand on ebay and our site orders. We are trying to source more stock but it won't be happening very soon .
Oh ok. So, how different Grado 80i is from MS1? Mids are too bright in Grados?

I would recommend pristinenote (local warranty ) but, but if you are in a hurry buy them from alessandro site(free shipping around the world !) ! :)

should not this be in dealer's section ! :ashamed:

well anyways, can you compare the MS1i and Sr80i , is $10 extra for MS1i worth it ?

I am almost decided with buying the alessandro MS1... I live in mumbai... and i am not able to find any one who deals with alessandro hps... So if anyone could help me find a dealer would be of great help.. Also if anyone has bought the alessandro's online in india, i would request you to share your experience..

Back