Where to buy crackers online

Crackers really are a waste of money.
Noise pollution, smoke and the pets are afraid and some get lost too(as I have heard on the internet). Haven't experienced though as m also afraid of getting lost if I got out on Diwali so haven't been talking to anyone on these occasions to know anything. :p
So save that money, donate it or just buy something that you need right now.

Since diwali is coming near, i am planning to buy crackers in advance in order to avoid rush.

is there any reputed shop with good discount ??

like the one Flipkart Big billion sale, which i heard yesterday :D
If you're not in TN or banglaore then you're out of luck if you want to buy this sort of thing online. Since couriers won't deliver the makers themselves setup portals and make the deliveries themselves. They don't do Chattisgarh.

Enjoy yourself, stop listening to the old women. Be happy that you can actually buy this stuff and it has not been made illegal, like in some other more 'forward thinking' countries.

eg. I'm in this shop in NY.

I'd like to buy some firecrackers.

Sorry but its illegal to sell them.

But i can buy a gun next door that fires REAL BULLETS.

smiles

Please sell me some, i wont give them to any kids.

sorry (!)

Last edited:
Aaj mere paas gaadi hai, bungla hai, gaddi hia, maa hia ...... but GF nai hia :( :(

plz some one help, how should i approach girls/phataka's :D :( :(

No wonder you don't have a gal friend, No offense but if you are clever enough, spend the money on a gal instead of spending on crackers and you'll get laid by NEXT Diwali for sure !!

No wonder you don't have a gal friend, No offense but if you are clever enough, spend the money on a gal instead of spending on crackers and you'll get laid by NEXT Diwali for sure !!

There should be a girl first, for whom i should be able to spend money :( :(

i6+ and a gucci bag ready in stock to be gifted B-)

There should be a girl first, for whom i should be able to spend money :( :(

i6+ and a gucci bag ready in stock to be gifted B-)

socialize with people, host parties and invite your friends and their friends too..your chances of getting a 'gal as a friend' will increase, and once you get a gal.. in no time she will become a girlfriend, that depends how u handle,
This works out for me every time, hope it works out for you too..!!

PS: Isnt Chhattisgarh a maoist area?

Buy grenades and Machine guns from them, for the loudest bang.

whole CG is not :D, only those areas which are connected to MH and OD borders, but maoist are good people, and they are always friendly with normal people :) :)

really dont understand it, can you explain it pleasE ?

What he meant was that he will definitely never move where you live because there seems to him that google is blocked there, because going by the people from that place who visist this forum(yes, you are the only person), so taking into account your stupid threads which could be answered by doing a simple google search instead of creating a thread, a reasonable and prudent man can reasonably arrive at a conclusion that google is blocked there. If it were not, your querries would be answered by the above mentioned search engine.

Back