Budget 51-70k Where to buy parts from?? Pune, Mumbai

Ankur.J

Game Guy
Disciple
I need parts for my new build, like in my other thread there was no reply from where to buy parts. That is why I am making this new thread, please suggest me where to buy parts from in Pune City, I stay in Pune, but can go to Mumbai to get the parts. Online I am thinking of flipkart, but it seems a bit overpriced. Are there any other online site from where I can get parts?? I hope there is a legit site and not any fraud ones.

Want to know only about Computer parts :p

Bombay will be cheaper but you need to know where to go. Which can be a little hard when you go for a limited time and Bombay traffic makes it worse.

flipkart.com pricing for certain components is very good and just as bad for premium components.

P.S. -- How are you related to the IAF?

Get it from Mumbai rather than going for locally,make a visit to Mumbai and get them on the same day itself
Its just a day's job if all the parts that you need are available

As far as online sites are concern,check primeabgb and theitwares but would be a bit expensive due to octroi applicable in pune

Ok I know only about Lamington Road in Mumbai, I can have a one day visit over there, I also talked to primeabgb about Cash on delivery but they said its only in Mumbai.
What up with the traffic in Mumbai?? No parking??
I hope the parts that are shown on primeabgb site are present at their store.

Ok I know only about Lamington Road in Mumbai, I can have a one day visit over there, I also talked to primeabgb about Cash on delivery but they said its only in Mumbai.
What up with the traffic in Mumbai?? No parking??

Why do not you seek the help of Bombay based members. They can source and ship you the components needed. I got a cooler like this with help.

Price will come to the same, if you go in person. Maybe more.

Getting parts from New Bombay will be cheaper than Bombay, and it'll save you atleast a couple of hours on your trip if you're driving down or taking a bus. I haven't bought parts from any place besides Lamington Road, but shopping from Lammy's a real pain unless you have a regular dealer or enjoy bargaining.

What do you need to buy?
Have you checked out the prices in Pune? They're not that much different from Lamington Road.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, sometimes ebay works out well if you're patient, and have coupons handy when a good deal comes along.

Who is Havoknation? I am still quite new at TE so don't know about popular stores and sellers. Does this guy have a store? I can visit it to check out the prices.

Ok I checked out his website and located the store, will have a visit soon.

There was a distributor by the name S-Tech in Pune - 3-4 years back. Should be there now also :p
Even they have prices similar to lamington road. It was some where near seven love bridge or something. The flyover that goes from MG Road to Swargate.

Back