Where to watch F1 races live for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratikk

Recruit
Neither Hotstar nor star sports has rights to broadcast f1 this year and the only legal way to watch it is on F1 tv app which is very much expensive to just watch one sport. So can anyone suggest a website that livestreams it for free

Neither Hotstar nor star sports has rights to broadcast f1 this year and the only legal way to watch it is on F1 tv app which is very much expensive to just watch one sport. So can anyone suggest a website that livestreams it for free
Even the app won't show live stream

Screenshot_20230303_190811_F1 TV.jpg

Even the app won't show live stream

View attachment 162093
F1 TV Pro was made available before pre-season testing. It was $24 though for only launch day and it is $30 now. It is actually cheaper right now to do an in-app purchase on iOS or Android for 2499, probably also get some discount on store code.

Too bad live stream is limited to 1 device or could have used it through sharing. Right now activated the 7-day trial and will see if they provide discount codes later on as they did provide 20-25% ones in the past.

F1 TV Pro was made available before pre-season testing. It was $24 though for only launch day and it is $30 now. It is actually cheaper right now to do an in-app purchase on iOS or Android for 2499, probably also get some discount on store code.

Too bad live stream is limited to 1 device or could have used it through sharing. Right now activated the 7-day trial and will see if they provide discount codes later on as they did provide 20-25% ones in the past.

I purchased from F1 website and it costed ~2k,

I’ll even pay, watching on tv using hotstar although it was delayed and not perfect, it’s miles better than anything else.

I don't think it was first day, I purchased in middle of pre season testing.
Okay, was probably around for a bit more time.
I’ll even pay, watching on tv using hotstar although it was delayed and not perfect, it’s miles better than anything else.
Hotstar had very poor quality, so F1TV is miles better, especially as you can use the car tracker, lap data simultaneously on another device. Mostly, I absolutely couldn't bear the commentary from Croft and the British slant from Ted and others was a bit too much, so the commentary from Palmer, Coulthard, Buxton, Sam Collins is much better.

That said, there are several Sky Sports F1 streams around that were working fine over the weekend, so may be there are reliable ones around.

Okay, was probably around for a bit more time.

Hotstar had very poor quality, so F1TV is miles better, especially as you can use the car tracker, lap data simultaneously on another device. Mostly, I absolutely couldn't bear the commentary from Croft and the British slant from Ted and others was a bit too much, so the commentary from Palmer, Coulthard, Buxton, Sam Collins is much better.

That said, there are several Sky Sports F1 streams around that were working fine over the weekend, so may be there are reliable ones around.
Ironic when F1”tv” is not available on Samsung TV! If I have to watch on my pc then why would I bother paying 250 rupees per month :)

Ironic when F1”tv” is not available on Samsung TV! If I have to watch on my pc then why would I bother paying 250 rupees per month :)
Yeah, that's true. If on Samsung TV, streaming from a Samsung or Apple device (Airplay) to the TV works best. I am using Chomecast with Google TV with my Samsung TV and there is an official app for it.

Yeah, that's true. If on Samsung TV, streaming from a Samsung or Apple device (Airplay) to the TV works best. I am using Chomecast with Google TV with my Samsung TV and there is an official app for it.
It works on Fire TV as well. Also, multiple streaming of race is possible, I tried on two screens today.

Says upto 6 devices can use it. Streamed it on atleast 5 concurrent live streams yesterday. Ssadly no app is available for LG tv.

Live Race. I just fiddled with the extra features a bit on my laptop, didn't find much time to tinker with them. Switched to driver cam a few times.

Live Race. I just fiddled with the extra features a bit on my laptop, didn't find much time to tinker with them. Switched to driver cam a few times.
That's good to hear. F1TV is so better than the laggy Hotstar streams and so much data to nerd on. Worth the purchase.

Did you try on mobile too, it was lagging a bit on mine. Need to confirm if that was only me case.
No. I was quite caught up yesterday so could barely watch the race. The main purpose was to check if we can have 4-5 parallel streams and that got confirmed.

Says upto 6 devices can use it. Streamed it on atleast 5 concurrent live streams yesterday. Ssadly no app is available for LG tv.
The T&C mention that live streaming is limited to 1 device even though the app can be concurrently used on 6 devices. Apparently, you can run 6 streams on the same network, but not outside it.
Did you try on mobile too, it was lagging a bit on mine. Need to confirm if that was only me case.
I was streaming on TV and using the data tracker and onboards on a tablet, didn't face any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back