Monitors Which 22" Full HD Monitor ?

When I said, a lower resolution game - I meant the game being played on a smaller monitor with lesser resolution and not on a big monitor that supports bigger resolution.
Even I do feel that playing a game with lesser resolution than your monitor supports looks like crap.

1440x900 resolution gaming looks crap on 24" monitor but not on 19" monitor

@Lord Nemesis - Can you prove that the downscaling is still happening? Not to be rude - but just to get clarified.

@JeDiKnight - When I said 1080p in its full GLORY - what I meantioned was the pixel display without scaling. Not viewing all the 1920 x 1080 pixels. Sorry for not mentioning that.

BTW, the OP's budget is not going to come anywhere near 2209WA - so if that's the case - S2409W for just 12.5 K or samsung 2233SW (if u have strict budget).
But I've seen many of them saying there will be no difference in watching a 1080p or 720p video in a 22" fullhD monitor. Anyways, it's upto you in selecting between these two.
I had once thought BenQ is the best (without seeing it), just bcause they are offering 22" for 9K and 24" for 12K. But now even samsung 22" are for 9K and Dell's 24" are for 12K - so have to think about that again!

Ty for all the info guys, i just saw the 19" variants of both Acer and Samsung.. and to be honest, the Acer seemed to be far ahead in terms of sheer display quality.. no one here has used/seen an Acer H223H? Coz I don't wanna buy it now and then regret later in case problems crop up..

Is this thread still alive?
@sathyanaidu - have u bought the monitor?
digit has reviews several monitors this time and rated AOC's 2230Fm and 2236VW is good monitors. And F22 also performed good - and my pick would be that monitor.

NOTE: This review doesn't include the industry biggies like s2209w,s2409w,2233sw, E2400HD, G2412HD etc.,

Back