Monitors which 22" LCD ??

WingZero said:
^^can u source me one...wud appreciate tht

Don't think I'd be able to :( ...

But y don ya try askin guys who have the GOs in the the dealer section or those who have friends working at dell?

if u personally know someone wrkn at dell,there would be nothing like it!!! :hap5:

WingZero said:
^^outta budget i guess....i was keen on vx2255wmb:(

u can always go for the vx2235wm-5 which is within ur budget ,i was in the same boat as u where and considered the dell even though all the dell 22inch monitors were cheaper* then viewsonic vx2235wm-5 i went for viewsonic,since i didnt have to wait for delivery of dell and getting a DD etc since dell sell them directly at that time and also bcause i wanted the ultrasharp version but it was stopped and all dell had was the E228wfp and SP2208 which had a glossy panel i didnt want that.
that said E228wfp is still a great monitor.

Call up the Dell rep, tell him/her that u've bought a couple of laptops/optiplex systems for ur company/monitors for ur friends/fer ur kith n kin n blah n more blah [u know the rest...] :p

If u can get hold of a Dell employee nothing beats it.

Try the E228WFP. Still packs a punch among trusty 22inchers. Too bad they stopped the Ultrasharp2208WFP. :(

adder said:
u can always go for the vx2235wm-5 which is within ur budget ,i was in the same boat as u where and considered the dell even though all the dell 22inch monitors were cheaper* then viewsonic vx2235wm-5 i went for viewsonic,since i didnt have to wait for delivery of dell and getting a DD etc since dell sell them directly at that time and also bcause i wanted the ultrasharp version but it was stopped and all dell had was the E228wfp and SP2208 which had a glossy panel i didnt want that.

that said E228wfp is still a great monitor.

Really ,cheaper than Dell?

agreed that the vx2235wm-5 has better specs n built-in speakers than most DELLs..

so it was the waiting time and payment option that stopped u from getting a Dell eh? :(

Dell E228WFP'S got a decent PCWorld score of 80..

nevertheless the VX2235wm-5 is still a very good buy !

i am in the same boat as well, looking for 22 incher.
Benq recent rollout is taking too much attention with specs in 22'' market.... though till now i couldnt find their reviews

U guys have a word on them? like on 2200HD model....

thetoxicmind said:
Really ,cheaper than Dell?
agreed that the vx2235wm-5 has better specs n built-in speakers than most DELLs..

so it was the waiting time and payment option that stopped u from getting a Dell eh? :(

Dell E228WFP'S got a decent PCWorld score of 80..
nevertheless the VX2235wm-5 is still a very good buy !

well yes even though i could have bought them via EPP,since someone close to me works in dell,and the rates are cheapers then all the GO prices posted in this forum.

adder said:
dude that is a old model i am talking about VX2235wm-5 which has a different panel.

dude yeah the one which we r suggesting is a new model vx2235wm-5 and it uses a different panel its ur money u can buy what u like but this moniter is a true vfm moniter:eek:hyeah:

and it has got 2ms rs:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
DSC01501.jpg
[/IMG]

LG 2252 TQ seems to be a good deal.....how much rs??....

Dont go for the LG 2252S..since it has just VGA support...not even DVI support. not worthy at all these days imo...

xtr.pwnzor said:
LG 2252 TQ seems to be a good deal.....how much rs??....

Dont go for the LG 2252S..since it has just VGA support...not even DVI support. not worthy at all these days imo...

YEah only vga input not worth it at all.

^^hmm yea i wud look for LG2252TQ....looks good...5yrs warranty n i think its well within the budget since the LG2252S was priced around 12k:D

any idea how much wud a samsung 2232BW cost??..

Are there any reviews of the BenQ E2200HD, E2200HDA or M2200HD 22inchers? Looks too tempting for the price...I searched the net, but not able to find even a single review anywhere. Has anyone seen this yet? Any idea if it's worth? And any idea about BenQ warranty period and ASS ?

Back