Monitors which 22" LCD ??

you guys really need to have a look at new benq hd series. Its funny to see how the recommendation for good monitor goes unnoticed because of so called small brands.

I have dell 22 inchers, viewsonic 22 incher TNs and few days back I saw the benq 2200HD. And it was one of the best TN panel I had ever seen. Great colours, contrast for a TN panel. And personally I would rate it over any of the current offerings from dell and viewsonic.

Shripad said:
you guys really need to have a look at new benq hd series. Its funny to see how the recommendation for good monitor goes unnoticed because of so called small brands.

I have dell 22 inchers, viewsonic 22 incher TNs and few days back I saw the benq 2200HD. And it was one of the best TN panel I had ever seen. Great colours, contrast for a TN panel. And personally I would rate it over any of the current offerings from dell and viewsonic.

dude for how much u got it for I didnt find it at lammy and dont u think the 1920res would be tough for gfx card to handle games talking abt mid range cards.And that model retails for 15k again outta his budget so it was not recommended

And samsung t220 costs 16k:mad:

Shripad said:

I think it's time to create section/sticky thread for LCD panels, as lot of inquiry we have here on TE, but with tons of replies buyer really get confused & want an EXPERT view or suggestion.

As per your Benq 2200HD is GOOD among some BIG Brands, lets people save some bucks with good product with your and others suggestions.

How if MODS & Our EXPERT techies move ahead with.

^^rite now benq hd panels seems promising but i hav no idea on its pricing though mentiond 13.5k on their site....yet no reviews or personal exp...

Back