Which Banks work with PayPal/Hyperwallet?

Hey all, so I need help with which bank account to open that work with PayPal primarily (I'm assuming other platforms like hyperwallet would work too if PayPal works). I currently have an Indian Bank Saving Account that works with PayPal but due to reasons I have to shift banks.
I did open an HDFC saving account but it doesn't work with PP. When I went to the bank to ask about this, nobody knew what PayPal even is & the 'manager' there told me to open a current account if I need to make the international payments work which doesn't make sense to me at all.

I need to know which banks work well with PayPal (as well as receiving Intl payments) from people who are already using PP so I can open an account there. Also, the bank app should be at least OK to work with.
Also
- ICICI bank said I need to maintain minimum 50k balance or something so idk what's happening there too.
- Kotak digital bank has 1L limit annually so that's not an option while the normal bank account might work?

What are my options? Thanks.

I use HDFC with PayPal and have received international payments as well when I used to freelance. I have a savings account and not a current account.

Update: So apparently every time I get a response from them its from a different representative. I got an initial response & then described my issue. The next representative replied without any knowledge on the matter, assuming PayPal is a UPI app & asking details of the same lol. I replied strongly to that email regarding how unprofessional it is & have been given a date of 28th for the issue to be looked into thoroughly.
Will also be adding details on PayPal (again) so that the verifying amount can be send during this time & hopefully can help solve this.

Meanwhile, I still need to open another bank account with the PayPal requirements.
Thinking of getting a Kotak Mahindra Account (the proper one, not the digital one) as they have a decent app too. Would anyone here be willing to confirm if it works?

Back