Which Brand Homeopathy Medicines should I go?

Emperor

Skilled
Hi Friends,

My Homeopath Doctor prescribed me few medicines.. when I reach pharmacy to buy.. the sales person ask me which brand I wish to buy...

When ask pharma owner he told buy Dr.Reckeweg.. but one buyer stand near by me, suggest not buy Reckeweg as it's cost like bomb and by Willmar/SBL as it's low cost and with same effect.

So want to confirm with you (your personal experience only.. please do not google and provide answers)
  1. Dr.Reckeweg
  2. Dr. Willmar Schwabe
  3. SBL
  4. Bjain
Waiting for your reply fast...

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

My Homeopath Doctor prescribed me few medicines.. when I reach pharmacy to buy.. the sales person ask me which brand I wish to buy...

When ask pharma owner he told buy Dr.Reckeweg.. but one buyer stand near by me, suggest not buy Reckeweg as it's cost like bomb and by Willmar/SBL as it's low cost and with same effect.

So want to confirm with you (your personal experience only.. please do not google and provides answers)
  1. Dr.Reckeweg
  2. Dr. Willmar Schwabe
  3. SBL
  4. Bjain
Waiting for your reply fast...
The best answer is your doctor himself. He can suggest the best brand.
Happened to me few times in allopathy when I simply walked to a shop & an alternative brand was available with same contents but after consuming I developed side-effects and doctor said to get only the suggested brand and I returned that medicine and from some other shop got the suggested brand medicine and no issues at all!

Never mess with medicines, always consult your doctor even if the contents are same brand at times matters.

my doctor is very amazing, he suggest SBL but if SBL not avail then he suggest Bjain, if bjain not, then Reckweg, if not then Dr.Willmer, if not then abc.. et, if not then xyz.. and so on..

once I got irritate and ask him why he suggest any brand, then he told it didn't make any difference, all medicines are same and good quality....
The best answer is your doctor himself. He can suggest the best brand.
Happened to me few times in allopathy when I simply walked to a shop & an alternative brand was available with same contents but after consuming I developed side-effects and doctor said to get only the suggested brand and I returned that medicine and from some other shop got the suggested brand medicine and no issues at all!

Never mess with medicines, always consult your doctor even if the contents are same brand at times matters.
for Allopathy it's most happens due to duplicate medicine or no medicine at all... even I got NO EFFECT experience with one Generic Allopathy Tablet (new shop open so to check bought from them), then I went to my trusted shop and got same medicine of other GENERIC brand and it works.

Have been using homeopathy meds since I was a child. It really works provided you haven't abused you body with painkillers and/or lots of english drugs.

Have always used SBL as it were the ones available in India before 20 years. The foreign brands are here to make quick money by selling at inflated prices, just because of the brand name and made in xyz country.

The potency & the no. of doses is more important than the brand.

Homeopathy only works if the physician can diagnose properly. Its not like english meds where you can take a pill for a pain in a particular organ and call it a day.

Homeopathy should be a complete physical, mental & emotional diagnosis and usually the patient will need only one medicine. If the physician does not ask any mental/emotional questions or gives you more than one medicine, like, before/after food, morning/noon/night etc. then stay away.

A good physician will usually give only one medicine and the rest will be placebo, i.e. just sugar pills without any actual medicine in it.

Sorry if I have been blabbering. lol

I've been taking homeopathy medicine since childhood and my favorite brand is Sugarlite & 24 Mantra. They are Organic & White, best of both worlds.

Only problem is, too much of homeo-pathetic medicine causes Diabetes. Be aware !!

I understand why you deleted the comments, but I'd say this also deserves to go based on the same reasoning
Reasoning ? You're in the wrong thread.

@logistopath, you removed post about my experience with Homeopathy. may be some poor patient in future when came across with this thread he may get some relief when Medical Practitioners ask for surgery for things that can be treat effectively by Homeopathy.

I've been taking homeopathy medicine since childhood and my favorite brand is Sugarlite & 24 Mantra. They are Organic & White, best of both worlds.

Only problem is, too much of homeo-pathetic medicine causes Diabetes. Be aware !!

Reasoning ? You're in the wrong thread.
just like watching Rajpal Yadav movies, considering him as Amitabh Bachchan and keep guessing how boring he is and world called him Superstar of Hindi cinema.

Last edited:
Homeopathy seriously? Eat sugar instead. You know homeopathy is banned in Australia. Hope india follows.

homeopathy is banned in Australia. Hope india follows.
You do know India has a ministry for promoting "alternative medicine" which includes Homoeopathy, don't you?
The Ministry of Ayush, a ministry of the Government of India, is responsible for developing education, research and propagation of traditional medicine systems in India. Ayush is a name devised from the names of the alternative healthcare systems covered by the ministry: Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.

Homeopathy seriously? Eat sugar instead. You know homeopathy is banned in Australia. Hope india follows.
India not only has a separate department for fake alternate medicine but they now have allowed homeopathy doctors to practice allopathy.

This shouldn't be a debate about homeopathy vs allopathy. Placebo does work wonders and even science can back that up. Those who believe in these meds and can see the effect may continue using them as long as it's not addressing a serious issue. Ignorance is a true bliss. And it's not like allopathy is without its problems. Allopathy isn't 100% science either. There's a pinch of BS in that as well. Allopathy doctors, today, are prescription printing robots. Personal touch has gone missing. That's what pushing people towards seeking the alternative medicine. Ayush doctors / vaidya listen to patients and even this gesture alone gives them the relief.

Ayurvedic/Vaidya/Unani etc. are there 1000 years before Medicine from WEST came in existence.

Allopathy have no choice & proved life saving in emergency.

India do have various good things (Ayurveda/Yoga/Gurukul Education System etc.), but till it's not widely accepted by west (for their own betterment), few imported mind in India never accept it.

Ignorance is bliss.. enjoy it

Last edited:
Ayurvedic/Vaidya/Unani etc. are there 1000 years before Medicine from WEST came in existence.
Wells and rivers existed for thousands of years before piped water became common. I don't see many people getting their water from Wells anymore.

People were gathering and having discussions at corner shops for hundreds of years. Yet you reject their supremacy and insist on participating on an online forum.

Wells and rivers existed for thousands of years before piped water became common. I don't see many people getting their water from Wells anymore.

People were gathering and having discussions at corner shops for hundreds of years. Yet you reject their supremacy and insist on participating on an online forum.
Wells & Reivers now polluted by Money Minded for making money but still Pure Wells & Rivers are existed and people with HIGH KNOWLEDGE still struggling every day with Water Purifiers to get Water with all goods/minerals etc. that our forefather used to get from well/river water.

I came to know about Homeopathy from those corner mob/shops only, but was itching to get more review from well educated (with personal experience) people so posted here but here too much pollution of thoughts & prejudice found.

Already told that people should not search google and post here but with personal experience only.. still ....

Back