Which Browser is better

Firefox is simply great.... & for pages not loading for FF IEtab is a good extension as mentioned by 'greenhorn'.... which lets you use IE engine inside FF to load the page correctly...

stellarhopper said:
opera ftw...
integrated mail,torrent download, chat(irc),mouse gestures,amazing bookmark management...the list goes on....

Do you seriously use Opera to download torrents? Let me know if it is really good.

IMO,
1)Opera
2)Safari

prabs said:
Do you seriously use Opera to download torrents? Let me know if it is really good.

Downloading torrents is quite easy and hassle free , just click on the torrent link and opera starts downloading it.But it doesn't have any advanced options.I use it to download smaller files.

mpranav said:
IMO,
Downloading torrents is quite easy and hassle free , just click on the torrent link and opera starts downloading it.But it doesn't have any advanced options.I use it to download smaller files.

I already know that. What I meant was does someone really and seriously-seriously use it for downloading torrents? :huh:

IE 7
Never had any issues with it. I guess it boils down to usage, im not sure. But IE has been pretty fair for me. And mem usage ratio is good aswell. Im sticking with this for now.

Opera all the way.. Lots of goodies.. IE rocks in start up time.. Firefox 3 is beta. I used Safari sometime back..wasn't impressive..

torrents - Utorrent :D .. No advanced features in Opera torrent downloader. I like the find tool in Mozille.. just press / .

sri_rng said:
Opera all the way.. Lots of goodies.. IE rocks in start up time.. Firefox 3 is beta. I used Safari sometime back..wasn't impressive..

torrents - Utorrent :D .. No advanced features in Opera torrent downloader. I like the find tool in Mozille.. just press / .

Works in Opera too.. :)

Back