Mac OS Which Browser ?

coolraghav

Skilled
Which browser you use the most? I was addicted to firefox when I had windows laptop...since then i'm using firefox but the thing is firefox eats lot of ram out of my mbair as compared to chrome or safari...

still which 1 you guys prefer ?

Same here, I find FF kind of resource hungry ...It crosses 500 MB of memory with an ease with 3-5 tabs open (gmail/facebook other usual sites).

Whereas chrome is still better.... What about Safari no1 likes it ? although i lyk the gestures we can make with safari/magic mouse.

Google Chrome FTW - in terms of functionality.

In terms of design and overall experience, I prefer the native Safari. If all I have to do online is read news, post on forums, check my mail OR browse through photography blogs - I use Safari.

For heavy functionality-based, extension-heavy browsing, Chrome is the way to go.

However, what I would really like to see is Firefox fixing their RAM-hogging issues for Mac OS X. With the staggeringly increasing numbers of Mac OS X users, I guess Firefox has no choice but to fix their shit. I don't want to go through another browser-breakup. (It happened for the first time with IE, then Netscape and finally Opera :yahoo:).

Back