Audio Which budget earphones/iem for SGS?

zhopudey said:
>5k? No I don't :p

Its around $70, try and see if you can get someone to pick it for you. unbelievable isolation, subtle bass and perfect mids. you probably have voodoo app installed it so sgs drives it nicely :p ask chaos dada , he has it now

My +1 for PL 30 (if u want heavy bass). However if you are don't like tweaking and just want a headphone that can give good sound just like that, then go for PL 21 (great overall sound) :)

smalltiger_s said:
My +1 for PL 30 (if u want heavy bass). However if you are don't like tweaking and just want a headphone that can give good sound just like that, then go for PL 21 (great overall sound) :)
PL-30's bass is no where near heavy. It has punchy bass with excellent soundstage which is overall very balanced, while PL-21s are more fun sounding. Some reviewers have rated the PL-21 ahead of the PL-30 on overall experience, kinda same ballpark.

If the default earphones that come with the SGS have mic inbuilt, then it would have 3 rings on it's jack for Left, Right & Mic.
So in that case it would support the MP-21 too.
Though I don't know if it would support its click-to-pause, double-click-to-Next-song, click-to-answer-call and click-to-hang-call features as supported on iPhone.

MP-21 is not supported in Samsung Wave....So i can safely assume that it will support in SGS.Dont waste you money on MP-21.It is only meant for Iphone

sato1986 said:
If the default earphones that come with the SGS have mic inbuilt, then it would have 3 rings on it's jack for Left, Right & Mic.
So in that case it would support the MP-21 too.
Though I don't know if it would support its click-to-pause, double-click-to-Next-song, click-to-answer-call and click-to-hang-call features as supported on iPhone.

It'll only work on iPhone. The pin configuration is different.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FX67 seems sunder, sasta and tikau from the reviews :) Is it available with any of our dealers?

Back