PC Peripherals Which cabinet is better?

Nzxt tempest evo? Best bang for buck, I have a windowed side panel and looking to get haf xb soon....so hit me a pm if it interests you....

Nzxt tempest evo? Best bang for buck, I have a windowed side panel and looking to get haf xb soon....so hit me a pm if it interests you....

No USB 3.0, almost as expensive as the Corsair Carbide 400R (new piece) and the front-panel AUDIO ports have serious interference-noise issues.

Unless you are offering a very good deal to the OP no point tempting him.

Also, we do not know where he stays so shipping might gut half the suggestions we are giving him.

Thats the catch mate ... it has the usb 3 and window side panel.
Also zero noise interferance in front panel audio..guranteed
Although you are right about the op location so lets be clear on that.
The latest tempest is very tempting although I must admit that now I have. Crush on the haf xb so thought of giving it a shout out...

i am getting cm haf 912 Combat & Corsair 300r & Bitfenix Shinobi all for Rs 4100.
Corsair 400r for 4800 :annoyed: BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY:sad::sad08:
So Please suggest from the above options or some case below 4.1k.

- - - Updated - - -

Or other option can be NZXT Phantom 410

what is price of phantom?

i am getting cm haf 912 Combat & Corsair 300r & Bitfenix Shinobi all for Rs 4100.
Corsair 400r for 4800 :annoyed: BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY:sad::sad08:
So Please suggest from the above options or some case below 4.1k.

What is price of phantom?

Price of the NZXT Phantom 410 ~6300/-.

Where are you based?

If you are limited to the above options, go for the Corsair Carbide 300R OR ask @saifbukhari for a quote on the NZXT Tempest EVO and add a USB 3.0 front panel later.

Saif Sire, as far as I know the Carbide 400R does not have a windowed side-panel. It is a solid sheet metal panel with mounting points for 2 x120mm fans.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me correct my self, its Nzxt elite 410 tempest with windows side panel and here are sone pics for ref purpose.
These are from my build.
Any let me know will be glad to assist...

Also :) @ALPHA17

Where are you based.

If you are limited to the above options, go for the Corsair Carbide 300R OR ask @saifbukhari for a quote on the NZXT Tempest EVO and add a USB 3.0 front panel later.

Saif Sire, as far as I know the Carbide 400R does not have a windowed side-panel. It is a solid sheet metal panel with mounting points for 2 x120mm fans.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pics for reference

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358354563457.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358354563457.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 403
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358354599261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358354599261.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 233
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358354663991.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358354663991.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 226
Let me correct my self, its Nzxt elite 410 tempest with windows side panel and here are sone pics for ref purpose.
These are from my build.
Any let me know will be glad to assist.

Ah! Thanks I was confused there, Sire. Mixed it up with Corsair Carbide 400R.

This makes the Phantom 410 the technical successor to the Tempest EVO if I am not wrong.

Thanks for the images. Cheers!

Neatly done RIG, which graphics card is that?

i live in delhi
i have many options in nehru place and i am open to buy other cases also.. Its just that i have only 4.1k. Please suggest best case at that price? I don't like NZXT products as my brother has issues with his lexa s..

:scared14: :drool: Happy for you mate. :gap:
Thanks Dear ALPHA17, also hitman4 cant agree more to your Nehru place thingy, its a great place to get massive hardwares. also I understand your nzxt dilemma, touch wood I haven't had any till now, having used their nzxt elite 210, nzxt phantom 820, nzxt swtch 810 and currently with nzxt elite 410 - so all good there Goodluck for your search though mate :)

i live in delhi
i have many options in nehru place and i am open to buy other cases also.. Its just that i have only 4.1k. Please suggest best case at that price? I don't like NZXT products as my brother has issues with his lexa s..

Corsair Carbide 300R.

Nehru Place has no-one dealing in NZXT components, you can enquire at Computer Empire for the BitFenix Outlaw APAC edition and a USB 3.0 front panel if you are fine with that route.
AnandTech - BitFenix Outlaw: When Inexpensive Doesn't Mean Cheap / BitFenix Outlaw PC Gaming Case Review - The BitFenix Outlaw Chassis - Legit Reviews.

Back