Car & Bike Which car shall we look ?

In Mumbai/ Pune logan, verito, accent, yaris, etios, corolla, indica, wagonr, swift, Innova, amaze, indigo, ertiga, santro and few more..
Personally I prefer cars that are a hit with cabbies. I prefer function over form and if cabbies like, it, it usually means that they're cheap, reliable and rugged, and that spare parts will be available cheaply for years. Both my cars are from your list.
PXL_20220412_142114968.jpg

Yaris has been discontinued right?
Ooh i did not notice that. In my mind it was still a new model

get TATA ev`s you have the budget ,the rumors are that new long range tigor and nexon would be launched within few days . you wont even require to upgrade the car and City hybrid is also on the cusp . i would opt for TATA EV ,as repairing /maintaining hybrid would be a different pain ,local garage wont be able to repair it if there is an emergency.

if you are hell bent on petrol car go for punch base model use as you like

and your delivery charge, blah blah charges can need not be paid ,there are many youtube videos on it

Forgive the guys unnecessary accent but there are many good old videos where he explains how to waive off the charges. if you are a gov employee or your company has multiple offices in different states opt for BH number plate so you can save upfront by paying only 2 years road tax and later the car can be easily sold off .Hope this helps

Last edited:
Back