Car & Bike Which car would you pick?

gannu said:
A white Gallardo spyder;

Love that baby lambo too much; :D

The new LP560-4 looks even sexier than the old one. Has more power too. V10 with 560ps power and gives a highway fuel efficiency of 10km/l it seems :rofl:.

Chaos said:
The new LP560-4 looks even sexier than the old one. Has more power too. V10 with 560ps power and gives a highway fuel efficiency of 10km/l it seems :rofl:.
It just has an extra 40ps more than the Gallardo and a weight decrease of 20kgs, not worth it.

I'd choose the Murcielago LP-640-4 if I had a choice between the Gallardo and the Murcielago_Only problem is, people wont believe me because Lamborghini announced its launch on April 1st:rofl:

^^Eh LP640 has been around for close to a couple of years. I'd choose the murci over the gallardo too but the price differential between them is way too high. The LP560-4 is a replacement for the gallardo for roughly the same price. Why won't anyone take the extra horsepower and weight reduction is beyond me :p. It has all the Reventon styling for a fraction of the price.

Somehow if I were to drive a Lambo in India, I'd pick the more drivable Gallardo anyday!

The Murci will plough into a tree in under 10 seconds lol!

Chaos said:
Not to mention the 6.2m turning radius of the murci is more than most big SUVs.

is it that much? :O

I did see it turning once. I spotted him just as he was turning. Have seen it a couple of times. Bright Yellow. The guy takes it out near my area a couple of times :) That engine note rocks :eek:hyeah: U hear it coming from a distance, completely different from anyting else.

i would take a jag over and aston any day :)
the new jaguar xf looks sexy...pics dont do justice to jags
i know its not a all out sports car but still an awesome car!!

^^You can't really compare both. An aston is an all out sports car. The Jag XF is an executive sedan with better than average handling. Mention the XK and then you are talking :). Now thats something worth drooling upon :D.

Chaos said:
^^Eh LP640 has been around for close to a couple of years. I'd choose the murci over the gallardo too but the price differential between them is way too high. The LP560-4 is a replacement for the gallardo for roughly the same price. Why won't anyone take the extra horsepower and weight reduction is beyond me :p. It has all the Reventon styling for a fraction of the price.
I never said the LP640 was new, I said I would opt for the LP640-4 Merci if given a choice between the Galardo LP 540-4 and the Merci:)

Chaos said:
^^You can't really compare both. An aston is an all out sports car. The Jag XF is an executive sedan with better than average handling. Mention the XK and then you are talking :). Now thats something worth drooling upon :D.

all jags are worth drooling on :)
when i saw both jags and astons in flesh, the jags looked really special
I WANT I WANT!!! :)

Jags have better designs from the aesthetic standpoint but the Astons beat Jags in just about everything else. Also Jaguar hasn't produced a real sportscar since the XJ220. Jag engines are antiques... the same old supercharged V8 engines generating 400 odd have existed since eternity.

Back