Graphic Cards which card help me to play games in 1920*1080 reselution?

knairkuttan

Disciple
My set up is AMDPhenom 2X2 550 BE, Biostar ta 790 gx, 2gb ddr2. can i play games with the help of agood card int he above reselution(full option)

You need to add 2gb more ram.. and a powerful enough card to run games at full HD reso starting from RADEON 6850 onwards or atleast a 6790/550ti

^^ I guess its in the other 1920*1080 thread...:p same thing happened with me...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

CA50 said:
Can't you search the forum before starting a new thread. Similar thread is already started this morning, you could have posted there.

http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/gpu-for-1920x1080-194632.html

@mods, please merge this thread with the above one.

[mod]thread reported[/mod]

Bro, that guy only has 70 posts as of now...he may not have known that...cant u search the forum sounds bit harsh... :) ... Just I thought so..nothing else..cheers

chiragsthakur said:
Bro, that guy only has 70 posts as of now...he may not have known that...cant u search the forum sounds bit harsh... :) ... Just I thought so..nothing else..cheers
Is thats so :p, sorry mate, but OP's post count is less but he is old. At least one can check the GPU section of solution, if not one should start a thread. If you see carefully, this thread is almost a carbon-copy of the other thread.

No hard feelings, cheers :)

Dears thankyou for ur replies. Previously I was using Nvidia 9500 Gt. I sold it because it can handle ony games in minimum features.......my mobo supports cross fire........ if my budget is 12000/- which will be the better choice?

knairkuttan said:
Dears thankyou for ur replies. Previously I was using Nvidia 9500 Gt. I sold it because it can handle ony games in minimum features.......my mobo supports cross fire........ if my budget is 12000/- which will be the better choice?
crossfire what HD6850?

dude if you can spend 20k, just grab the HD6950 instead for 15.5k and save the bucks. For FHD, it's plenty.

Re: GPU for 1920X1080
I have Amd 550 be OC to 3.8, 2 gb ddr, biostar ta790gx. now planning to change my 9500gt to 6870. my Power suply Zebronix platinum series 400 watta(true). can it handle?

chiron said:
get an fsp saga 400w or coolermaster cx400

Just to correct, Its the Corsair CX400 that Chiron is suggesting and not Coolermaster.

However, i would suggest to go for something better than this like the VX450 which will give some headroom for overclocking the 6850 in case you are interested later. :)

clown_abhi said:
Just to correct, Its the Corsair CX400 that Chiron is suggesting and not Coolermaster.

However, i would suggest to go for something better than this like the VX450 which will give some headroom for overclocking the 6850 in case you are interested later. :)

thankyou ...........................

Back