Which Console 2 buy

Josenny said:
urg u should get Xbox 360 way better than ps3

simph said:
+1 for x360. Get a PS2 for cheap and play all the decent games and play on the 360 for current generation. The list of games that the 360 is going to release this holiday season is huge.

I am getting the XBOX 360 Halo 3 Edition for now. Lots of games to play immediately. Will get the PS3 too after 4~6 months when there are more games for it. The local price of PS3 is going to fall at least twice before the holiday season is over.

And I've yet to finish off Oblivion, R6 Vegas and Graw 2 with Heavenly Sword, Haze, Jericho, The Simpsons (yes, I'm a big fan of the franchise even if the games suck), Uncharted, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Darkness, Kane & Lynch, Assasins Creed, Ratchet and Clank 5, Folklore, Cod4, Army of Two, Warhawk downloadable expansion, Socom Confrontations on my list to purchase before mid 2008 and hopefully my wallet won't empty when I'm only halfway through this big ass list of games on the console. After which MGS4, FF13, God Of War 3, GTA4, Unreal Tourny 3, Killzone 2, GT5 Prologue are already lined up further and I'm sure plenty more will come by then.

OMG :O

thats a huge list

BTW what are the going rates for PS3 titles these days?

PS3 and X360 are priced the same to me, I do internet shopping. I grabbed Warhawk (with a black Jabra bluetooth bt 125 headset in the box, you get it for some Rs.1200 sepertately) and Graw 2 for Rs.2600 and 2300. It came to around 60$ with shipping, the same I'd get for X360 titles of the same price range.

Btw, catching a lot of Halo 3 promo's here in India too, what's the official retail price for Halo 3 in India?

lol.. I canceled the my order for XBOX 360 Halo 3 Special Edition and going for the Indian version of PS3 60GB which after price cut is selling for 29,975/- It seems that all the Halo 3 console stock in India is from an older batch with 90nm processors and also its likely that I may get the XBOX 360 as a gift from the company after a while by which time 65nm processors will be the norm. The PS3 was in stock at the Planet M, but could not pick it up today. Will do so tomorrow.

^^Why not buy it at Palika for 20k or source it from SG? Considering that PS3 have very rare failures!

I myself am slowly moving towards Wii. The only question is that would Palika Wii be able to play online? Considering Wii doesnt retail in India I have no options but to buy one locally (Palika) or pick up from abroad.
Only issue is does Wii support online play from India, and does the one from Pallika support this?

Lord Nemesis said:
also its likely that I may get the XBOX 360 as a gift from the company after a while by which time 65nm processors will be the norm.

Your real lucky man. Your company gives gifts like gaming consoles, LCD monitors WoW !!
I hope that this trend starts spreading in other companies too :p or may be i can join yours :bleh:

You can buy the Hard Drive for the X360 seperately. You have an option of either the 20 Gb from the Pro edition or the 120 Gb from the elite (Obviously the better choice).

Back