Which free antivirus do you use?

Which free ANTIVIRUS do you use on a non genuine OS ?

• Total voters
The problem is i have downloaded around 3-4 different latest antivirus and none of them working on xp sp2 32bit
<

What problem are you facing?

Are you installing them all at once? Never do that. Install and use only one antivirus at a time.

Nah, i know that,i mean to say that none of the antivirus i downloaded supports my xp 32bit sp2
<

the min. requirements is of xp 32 bit sp3
<

Nah, i know that,i mean to say that none of the antivirus i downloaded supports my xp 32bit sp2
sad.gif

the min. requirements is of xp 32 bit sp3
sad.gif

this is just the start.. wait for much more surprises soon and MS themselves had announced their support withdrawal on XP.

I use MSE. Find it to be really good. Never paying for an anti virus again!

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Is it better than AVG. My free period ison the end and i don't want to crack and stuff was planning on buying it. But is MSE great? Its free so..Will go with it.
<

Actually its a PITA reinstalling xp and all other software and drivers
sad.gif

will do it after june when i get some free time
happy19.gif

instead of complete XP install you can just download the service pack file (executable of some 125mb), and install it like a regular application

instead of complete XP install you can just download the service pack file (executable of some 125mb), and install it like a regular application

actually i had this type of upgrade file but it had some virus or some problem in it - after installing, i had to reinstall xp all again

is this type of sp file officially available at microsoft site ? or can you pm me a link to download ?

Back