Which game to buy? Batman: Arkham City or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

viralbug

Skilled
Guys I'm out to buy a new game, but unfortunately I have money to buy only one of these. :(

I'm completely torn between which of these 2 to get. Please vote for the one I should get.

Unfortunately, Skyrim hasn't officially released in India and is too expensive at that price. :( (Why Bethesda why?)

P.S. - For PC.

An RPG should be a no brainer? :p

You saw Arkham Seethi the other day at Yogi's place - were you impressed?

I'd pick Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Arkham City is awesome as well, but Deus Ex has an over-all edge in terms of storyline and presentation. Besides, you can pick up the 'Missing Link' DLC later, which could add another 4 hours to it's gameplay.

I played Arkham City. Didn't enjoy it. I mean even in the first game I lost interest in a few hours. This time Oblivion and Saints Row were vying for my attention.

I can safely recommend you Saints Row the Third over both of these titles. Best fun I've had in a loong while in a video game!

Dude think about it really hard

Deus ex comes with steam integration whereas

Arkham city comes with GFW LIve

the mere fact that AC uses GFWlive makes it an instant NO BUY!!

go for Deus ex

Why all the hate for Arkham City!? I think it was better than Arkham Asylum in every way, I know there aint much added over Arkham asylum. but still it was awesome enough.

And for you viral bug, get Deus Ex HR eyes closed, its my goty for 2011.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is a better game no doubt.

Arkham City is good but it's somewhat booooring, arkham asylum was better. :(

btw epic soundtrack from deus ex hr:

It all comes to personal likes bro.. I loved Arkham City:cool2:..even more than Arkham asylum and didnt liked Deus Ex that much..

Anyway happy gaming..

comp@ddict said:
Well, even Deux Ex isn't my type. Have to salvage each body or keep hacking everywhere. Dialogue after dialogue, got soo bored.

You know, Dinjo was at my place the other day and I recall he said the exact same thing about the game. I suppose you two have hive-minds. :p

It all comes to personal likes bro.. I loved Arkham City:cool2:..even more than Arkham asylum and didnt liked Deus Ex that much..
Anyway happy gaming..

Back