Graphic Cards Which graphics card to buy..? ~ 10k-15k

No one is picking up at the toll free number.I guess cos its sunday.I did find digicare India service in my city though. :)So i can just taket it to them...?

Doubt its the monitor as the onboard graphics work(However obviously not tested under high load game where I hae problem with the 7850).
Also is getting complete refund from abgb possibility..?

No one is picking up at the toll free number.I guess cos its sunday.I did find digicare India service in my city though. :)So i can just taket it to them...?

Doubt its the monitor as the onboard graphics work(However obviously not tested under high load game where I hae problem with the 7850).
Also is getting complete refund from abgb possibility..?

Talk to them before you end up in their service centre.

You can contact Prime ABGB and talk about that too but then where will you purchase the card from and you will have to incur shipping charges.

So, instead I think it is a simpler task to file for an RMA in your city and be patient, lesser costs and you will get a replacement at the end of the day instead of a graphics card hunt all over.

Hmmm....I guess RMA would be the best if its available in the city...but with RMA wouldnt there be chance to get an already used replacement or something like that...?Anyways from what I checked about the centers online it'd seem that I might be able to give it to the center here and they might ship it off to other places like Bangalore etc and get replacement from there.So probably looking at about few weeks to a month :( Also is there supposed to be anything other than the bill I should have..?There was no particular warranty card or anything like that with the card...just the bill with the product id..

Thanks.

@shady2020 they verify warranty details by the S/N of the product. Bill is generally not taken, though you can take it with you =].

Last edited by a moderator:
Shady, I had some troubles with my system post lightning, i can understand what you are going through sorry to hear about your predicament.

This may be silly, but did you do a fresh install of windows with your new card ?

Nah..didnt reinstall windows..

shady2020 they verify warranty details by the S/N of the product. Bill is generally not taken, though you can take it with you =].

I would finally be getting the RMAd card tomorrow....If I have some other problem with the card down the road and need to RMA it again...would I need some bill,or would I just be able to take the card that I received as replacement(with its S/N or whatever that is)..?

Back