Which headset (with mic) to get for Motorola Defy?

Aman27deep

Skilled
The headphones which come with the Defy's right side is not working. So i need a new pair of headset.

Usage is mostly podcasts/music and talking to people.

Please recommend something which'll work with it. Budget is 1 - 1.5k max.

Also anyone has any idea how long is the accessories warranty of motorola? So i can get it fixed just in case? Thanks!

And help quickly!

Hi..

You can buy Samsung champ's original headset. Only headset which I found working with defy ( With mic). If you don't want mic than you have a variety of choices.

Worth to mention it is very good built quality as well as good sound. It is in-ear type and cost me around Rs.350 only....:D

I remember someone using a HTC HD2 headset with Defy.

I think the part code should be HTC RC-E160.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok, this page says that its compatible.

Its there on Ebay also.

But I don't remember correctly whether it was the same one that I had seen :ashamed:

Otherwise try Sony MW600 bluetooth Headset. using it for the past 6 months with Defy flawlesly.

In addition to the added advantage of being wireless the battery backup and sound quality is very good and more over it has a 3.5mm jack so that you can hook up your favorite headset to these in future.

Got it aroung 2.3K from Ebay.

Thank you guys, i just might get those Bluetooth headphones! Look cool!

And BTW, for future reference, it seems like the accessories warranty of motorola is also one year, so will get it RMA'ed just in case.

Hi..

You can buy Samsung champ's original headset. Only headset which I found working with defy ( With mic). If you don't want mic than you have a variety of choices.

Worth to mention it is very good built quality as well as good sound. It is in-ear type and cost me around Rs.350 only....
<

Thank you so much dude, got the champ headset. Top class. Working perfect, just loving it. Props to ya!

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I use this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lenovo-ThinkPad-Ear-Headphones-HeadSet-57Y4488-/250954266997?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e0a3975#ht_1861wt_1396

Its an original thinkpad iem and the headset/mic both work with my thinkpad x220 and my motorola defy. it cost me Rs.624 and was shipped to me in 10 days. the sound quality is better than my pairs of sound magic pl 11 or soundmagic pl 21 iems.

I use this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lenovo-ThinkPad-Ear-Headphones-HeadSet-57Y4488-/250954266997?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e0a3975#ht_1861wt_1396

Its an original thinkpad iem and the headset/mic both work with my thinkpad x220 and my motorola defy. it cost me Rs.624 and was shipped to me in 10 days. the sound quality is better than my pairs of sound magic pl 11 or soundmagic pl 21 iems.

Back