Which htc phone??

rahul.p.kamath said:
hey i am confused between which phone to buy . i want a HTC. my budget is 20k max. and also wanted to know if i should go 4 the wildfire
Why do you want HTC in particular??

And what are you expecting out of it?? Priorities?

you can get a galaxy s for 23-24k from khanvis' frend

i think it will solve all ur requirements

HTC sucks when it comes to sound quality and camera part!

so best bet for you wud be galaxy s as it has good camera, awesome music fidelity, plays divx out of the box as none of the other android offerings do so(except the galaxy spica etc)

i used the HTC Legend and the sound quality was good on that. an the camera is good too. its a 5mp camera with a good resolution. the video recordin sucks though

@rahul if you compare to small pmps then only you will know that htc sucks!!

have u listened to a sansa clip or cowon or a samsung wave or iphone??

they sound awesome compared to HTC

@khanvis i knew you will have a offer to help him out!!

will check out the galaxy . so u guys are tellin me not to buy any HTC phone. LEGEND,WILDFIRE,DESIRE.

the s8500 wave is better 4sure. cause ppl like samsung has a lot o bugs on the phone and gives a lot of prob.

rahul.p.kamath said:
the s8500 wave is better 4sure. cause ppl like samsung has a lot o bugs on the phone and gives a lot of prob.
bhai tu pooch raha hai ke bata raha hai?(asking or stating)

just look at the no of updates for samsung wave!

if you want gingerbread even b4 any official release the look no further than HTC devices!!

oh sorry. i was asking if the wave is better than the HTC. cause ppl have commented on some forums that samsung gives a lot of problems. also i used the HTC legend and the interface was jus brilliant.

so what do you think? between the smasung S8500 wave and the HTC LEGEND.

plus HTC is android which is supposed to be anyday better and more powerfull than BADAOS!!

i wont advice wave at all since apps are real few and you will get bored soon and main purpose of it will be as a PMP(portable media player)

i will ask you to go with Galaxy S any day

khanvis2009 said:
there is a galaxy s selling on team bhp classifieds for 22 with warranty.. grab it ..

that's a second sale?? How old is it?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rahul.p.kamath said:
oh sorry. i was asking if the wave is better than the HTC. cause ppl have commented on some forums that samsung gives a lot of problems. also i used the HTC legend and the interface was jus brilliant.

so what do you think? between the smasung S8500 wave and the HTC LEGEND.

plus HTC is android which is supposed to be anyday better and more powerfull than BADAOS!!

HTC legend is a nice phone. If you have the budget for it, you can pick it up. For day to day usage, Legend with sense UI will be a breeze to use (and show off.... )

vpraveenis said:
already sold

it was 1month old with indian warranty

vpraveenis said:

HTC legend is a nice phone. If you have the budget for it, you can pick it up. For day to day usage, Legend with sense UI will be a breeze to use (and show off.... )
and in ur day to day use forget about quality video playback support

go buy the legend then after feW.days keep grumbling about Why ur phone cant play most video formats WHILE galaXy spica plays and handles better
if ur happy With sense ui(Which is my fav) then go ahead but dnt consider it for multimedia consumption or production

k fine. since the galaxy is the same price as the desire and nexus . which should i take. and any idea how much they cost o if i can get aa secondhand one???

Back