Which htc phone??

Why not check some Youtube videos about video playback of Legend and decide for yourself? Also, on Android market, you can easily find video players supporting DivX / XviD, so thats not an issue.

^ Desire and Galaxy are good mobiles. Each have their set of advantages and disadvantages.. There are threads here on Desire Vs Galaxy. You can check them out...

Nexus one is not official in India and hence you will not have warranty cover here.

ayaskant12 said:
go buy the legend then after feW.days keep grumbling about Why ur phone cant play most video formats WHILE galaXy spica plays and handles better

if ur happy With sense ui(Which is my fav) then go ahead but dnt consider it for multimedia consumption or production
So true. My 22k Legend has audio sync issues in every video and HTC support tells me to hard reset the phone. My friend got the Galaxy S and I was gawking at the video playback. But I lol'ed when the application list took 15 secs to come up after a long tap compared to 0.5-1 sec on my Legend. Sense UI is good for phone usage, but HTC sucks in multimedia.

exactly i ws using the galaxy today an i pressed the menu button and i actually had to wait 4 it. and then i was like ok may be some prob . den i used the camera and i actually took time to turn it on!!! after which i went to the gallery and it takes time 4 the pic 2 load. and the legend is jus brilliant its really smooth:-D.

m really confused and need some serious advice. overall what should i buy?? galaxy, desire or get the nexus 4m US. cause i dont want to make a mistake like i did with my 5800!!!

Back