Security Software which is best firewall?

hi,

well the most debated topic on every tech forums....well i vote symantec client security as the best av+fw solution....this is the corporate version of symantec...

ive never had ANY problems using zonealarm for almost a year now...so its the best for me :) ive tried norton internet security and the likes a few times but nothin comes close to zone alarm .... best part of course its free :eek:hyeah:

shrey said:
ive never had ANY problems using zonealarm for almost a year now...so its the best for me :) ive tried norton internet security and the likes a few times but nothin comes close to zone alarm .... best part of course its free :eek:hyeah:
it is not ..... maybe u got the ahem version :p

sorry Rahul ZA IS free. There is a personal version without the privacy features which you can use even after the trial expires (legally)

Panda ,pc-cillin and f-secure is kool too but i would prefer f-secure because the kinda updates they have is very predominent of all

Kaspersky Internet Security. Always found it to be a good but light anti-virus. Much better than norton or mcafee. Now that it even has a firewall I dont have to worry about it.

Back