Which Is Better

Surf

Disciple
I am trying to figure out which p2p program is better overall.

I understand Limewire Crashes computers so that is off my list, and that is all I know really?

I am trying to figure out Ares if that has spyware because I am tryng to find one with No Spyware and doesn't crash computers.

Can someone please help find what I am looking for? I am new to this

Limewire....

Kceasy is good but I have found in the past 2 days that Limewire can download faster and connect to more sources. While Kceasy keeps saying "queued" or "Finding more Sources". Limewire is able to download at speeds of 24kBps.

Ares does have some spyware. But it is easily removed through Ad-aware.

The worst is Bearshare. The speeds are awesome. But the amount of spyware it brings with it are terrible

lime wire , I find it better, I get speeds of 30 kbps n somtimes even 35kbps. it has not crashed even once for me, I dont find ne pblm with it, abt KCeasy, can u give me more details?

go to kceasy.com and download it.

IT is like Limewire and Ares and some other P2P software(for connecting to the OPENFT network) combined.

But it cannot connect to the available sources properly. I found that yestrday. That is why as of now, after BT, Limewire is my fav.

limewire pro very good for music very rarely u get fake files bye the way the new version of limewire has got some restrictions so better to get a bit older version

Bittorrent is the one which gives gretest speed amoung P2P. Try it. It sure will excel others. (I wonder why didn't anybody mention it already.)

ares latest is fast..but yes u dont have many files...limewire is good bu it hangs...u need lot of ram power.......
bearshare i started tomm...looks good...not found any spyware with avast and avg...trying to download some good spyware.....
morpheus...do try good...it is as good as morpheus..and will definatly giv high speed than limewire
will try kceasy......

But What about Limewire crashing computers? Is that true then?

by the way I have Windows XP does that matter?

And if I do go with Limewire or any mentioned I still don't have a website to go to. What are they?

I use only Soulseek. its hell good.
But mainly for mp3s.
Lots of people. lots of albums.
Great. Period.

Back