Which is the best Indian torrent site

BwTorrents is the best desi torrent site available at this point... If anybody needs an invite do PM me. (SUre they need to send me their upload download ratio at some other site to avoid spamming)

hotshot05 said:
Since Desi Torrent is paid, I never got the chance to experience it.

Among the rest, BwT is the best.
Isn't Bwt also paid site.
I registered but it asking for Donation(I don't want kid admission to school).

rohit3192 said:
Isn't Bwt also paid site.

I registered but it asking for Donation(I don't want kid admission to school).
Na if u get invited its not - but if u pay a donation u can get in without any invite.

What's the best place for bollywood HD releases?

I have a Desitorrent account, but I need to get hold of a couple of old releases. No seeders for those torrents. :(

^ BWT is the place to go for these. Unfortunately, they have been migrating to a new datacenter, and so have been down for last 2 weeks :( They will be coming back up soon though - as per the admins there.

^^Not sure what sort of migration is taking so much time for that site to be up. I am really missing BWT :(

Btw other options for desi stuff are idesir, exdesi.

raksrules said:
^^Not sure what sort of migration is taking so much time for that site to be up. I am really missing BWT :(

Btw other options for desi stuff are idesir, exdesi.
not sure how to mention without breaking the rules but i think a mad er 4m too has a long list of HD releases. People looking for it can check that too. Also check for the riddler guy on piratebay he has big torrentlist of HD hindi content.

Back