PC Peripherals Which is the fastest rig?

neoindian

Disciple
All you people, according to you which is the fastest PC being sold in the market. It has to be packaged and sold by a company.

Waiting for you comments before i let my view out :)

IMO Alienware = garbage, for it's insane prices :) The fastest PC in any part of the world is not built by Dell, Alienware, IBM, HP, etc... if you're looking for a PC, build it yourself... 1, it will be a helluva lot faster; 2, there'd be a sense of accomplishment and pride when it's done. And you're sure to get all the help right here on TE whenever you decide to put that rig together. Besides, you're in Bangalore... just holler if you need help ;)

U want to buy kya ?? As Rio said guys in Banglore can help u built the fastest rig that fits ur budget. But without a budget there is no limitation... ;)

RiO said:
IMO Alienware = garbage, for it's insane prices :) The fastest PC in any part of the world is not built by Dell, Alienware, IBM, HP, etc... if you're looking for a PC, build it yourself... 1, it will be a helluva lot faster; 2, there'd be a sense of accomplishment and pride when it's done. And you're sure to get all the help right here on TE whenever you decide to put that rig together. Besides, you're in Bangalore... just holler if you need help ;)

Buddy you got me wrong.I know the pleasure in custom building a rig. But my question was which company makes the fastest rig(leave prices out ) . Its just to let people know which company believes in raw power.

And though i crave for Alienware i am planning to build a rig by selling my laptop..;)

Thanks Josh.Yeah i am planning to custom build a rig. And i wl take the help of all you people as and when needed.But thanks in advance for ur offers of help.

But hey i just wanted to have a discussion on which comapny is offering the most powerful PC. Because my friend says its by Dell but i believe its Alienware .

neoindian said:
Its just to let people know which company believes in raw power.

Sadly, none of them do... what they do believe in is pricing their rigs RIGHT for yuppie kids with rich parents who will spend $5k for a $2.5k PC. And btw, these are the same parents who flaunt their kid's minor scholastic achievements on the back of their cars :roflcopter:

RiO said:
Sadly, none of them do... what they do believe in is pricing their rigs RIGHT for yuppie kids with rich parents who will spend $5k for a $2.5k PC. And btw, these are the same parents who flaunt their kid's minor scholastic achievements on the back of their cars :roflcopter:

Hmm. U r quite pissed of at the Pc manufacturers as i am . Thats why i plan to build a fromidable rig, as i have left my rig back in my hometown....

Counting on you for the all the help buddy....

I plan to buy a gaming mouse to start with since i already have a laptop.

Suggest me a mouse (3k budget).

Honestly i hate those company built PCs. You simply cant leave price aside. It matters the most.

But when it comes to high end unique branded pcs i like the work of voodoopc. They have a class and elegance unlike alienware which is there to make pcs look weird and too expensive.

^^^^I'm not pi$$ed at them, I'm just opinionated and expressive :) About a gaming grade mouse, get the Logitech MX518 - should fit well into your budget.

@Funky, saw the $15k range of voodoo? I would say they fall in the same category :D

What abt the razer series

Suggest me the best mouse ( choices can be relative ) and its price. Where can i get that in bangalore(SP road or Brigade road would be better...)

neoindian said:
What abt the razer series

Suggest me the best mouse ( choices can be relative ) and its price. Where can i get that in bangalore(SP road or Brigade road would be better...)

Stay away from Razer, for now at least - and stay away from wireless or laser mice for gaming :) Get the MX518 from any store on SP Road - check at a few places to see who can give you the best price.

Primarily because the MX518 is a good mouse that will last *a lot longer* :) Seriously, Razer's quality is not great - I mean their mice look great but take for example their cabling, it's really slim. My diamondback started freezing during games, 2 other friends with the diamondback plasma had problems too. I could get my mouse working again by taking it apart and re-wiring it but I'm not sure how long before it develops another problem (which is why I've kept an MX310 standby ;)).

EDIT: Once again, get the MX518 without blinking even - you won't regret it :)

I think i can count on you and go for the MX518.With the 3 year warranty they are offering , i think the risk is worth taking.Thanks for ur patience.

Since u have re wired ur mice, i want to ask u this. I have an optical mose whose pointer is not moving anymore.

How can i fix it....

Back