PC Peripherals Which is the fastest rig?

Could be the cable or the mouse is just dead, can't say for sure until I take a look at it - are the buttons working? If it's old and served it's purpose, however, time to bury it :)

@Rio. Voodoo pc does have ultra high end series. but they have very decent $3-3.5k range which is not actually too bad for the price.( Atleast last time i checked it was not too bad).

voodoo is also know for its extremely efficient support.

All i am saying is out of group of devils they are the least devil :p

^^Funky, while I agree their support is great, for $4k you get a measly 80GB drive with value RAM, mediocre graphics solution etc. - very similar to Alienware :p

^^MX518 for 2.4k in sp road. Friend just bought one. Alll the guys in tat place call up this ONE guy.. only person who keeps stock of those i guess

Lol sry. Its called "Sun Computers" its well.. On sp road, wen u goto tat left gully, go 20mts in n on the right hand side.. Lol cant explain better than tat:)

RiO said:
Stay away from Razer, for now at least - and stay away from wireless or laser mice for gaming :) Get the MX518 from any store on SP Road - check at a few places to see who can give you the best price.

hey RiO, i beg to differ with you on this basis.

my copperhead has become > 1yr old and I hadnt had one lingering issue with it.

Whatever issues were there (incompatibility with NF4 chipset), were fixed early along using firmwares.

You cant compare the accuracy afforded by the Copperhead by anything else in the market.

But then again, it is pricey as well.

4k or so.

For 3k, a G7 or a MX518 seems about perfect.

Go ahead with either Nishant, you would be surprised how much you can benefit from such a simple upgrade as a mouse. I am scared to face your rocket launcher now... seriously.

Regards,
Karan

KiD0M4N said:
hey RiO, i beg to differ with you on this basis.

my copperhead has become > 1yr old and I hadnt had one lingering issue with it.

Whatever issues were there (incompatibility with NF4 chipset), were fixed early along using firmwares.

You cant compare the accuracy afforded by the Copperhead by anything else in the market.

But then again, it is pricey as well.

4k or so.

For 3k, a G7 or a MX518 seems about perfect.

Go ahead with either Nishant, you would be surprised how much you can benefit from such a simple upgrade as a mouse. I am scared to face your rocket launcher now... seriously.

Regards,
Karan
Well, lucky you... but I still would not recommend Razer for now - let's see what the death adder can do and let's see if your CH outlives my $20 MX310 which has been running a solid 3 years already ;)

Ok guys. I am going with Rio on this. The MX518 seems perfect. I have also checked out the specs, it looks pretty good.

I think its perfect for quake 3 fragging. :)

Back