PC Peripherals which keyboard to get ?

well .. i am in no hurry to buy... was just considering...

hmm.. for people who are willing to spend a little more, the G110 is available for rs. 4815 on itdepot.

yeah .. i know.. i just opened up the site in a hurry..
<
even i prefer buying from here.. its just that people said its not available at primeabgb, thats why i gave the above option.. and not to mention, theitdepot has actually very high prices which are not at all competitive with the market.. this was just for those who desperately wanted a new keyboard..
<

I am not happy with my lycosa. Keys randomly stop working. If i disconnect and reconnect to PC, it will go away. But the issue comes back. Annoying especially when one of WASD stop working during gaming. Do not recommend it.

For razer blackwidow, ppl say they have quality issues like keys getting stuck, overlapping with others etc.

Look at

Saitek Cyborg V7 - available at primeabgb for 5500 - not mechanical but good design.

Logitech G110 or G510 - not mechanical but again, good in others

Corsair K90 - Mechanical - 7K as per articles -but I couldnt find a retailer who sells this in India

I do not want to buy Blackwidow for one sole reason - no exclusive media keys - Would it kill to put some volume control on that keyboard. If blackwidow has exclusive media buttons, I would have bought it by now even with the quality issues.

All the above keyboards I mentioned has exclusive media keys especially the volume rockers in logitech and cyborg.

I am not happy with my lycosa. Keys randomly stop working. If i disconnect and reconnect to PC, it will go away. But the issue comes back. Annoying especially when one of WASD stop working during gaming. Do not recommend it.

For razer blackwidow, ppl say they have quality issues like keys getting stuck, overlapping with others etc.

Look at

Saitek Cyborg V7 - available at primeabgb for 5500 - not mechanical but good design.

Logitech G110 or G510 - not mechanical but again, good in others

Corsair K90 - Mechanical - 7K as per articles -but I couldnt find a retailer who sells this in India

I do not want to buy Blackwidow for one sole reason - no exclusive media keys - Would it kill to put some volume control on that keyboard. If blackwidow has exclusive media buttons, I would have bought it by now even with the quality issues.

All the above keyboards I mentioned has exclusive media keys especially the volume rockers in logitech and cyborg.

lol,looks like Razer is only good at making mousepads...atleast they don't face any quality issues
<

Well,so the lycosa or as a matter of fact any Razer Keyboard is now out of my consideration...Logitech it is...

The Logitech G110 is available for 3.6K at Prime,how's that for a keyboard ??

Fom the design,looks kinda stable but any experienced users out there ??

#YashBhatt some reviews will help for that I concur -- http://www.trustedreviews.com/Logitech-G110-Gaming-Keyboard_Peripheral_review / http://www.gamingnexus.com/Article/Logitech-G110/Item2426.aspx / http://hexus.net/gaming/reviews/hardware/23030-logitech-g110-gaming-keyboard/.

This is a great gaming keyboard for those that don't need the LCD or want to spend the money for the G19. With the programmable keys, color backlighting, and USB headset emulation, you get a good solid keyboard for the money.​

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
The Logitech G110 may be stripped down versus the G19, but it doesn't eschew the gimmicks, namely its USB audio processing, entirely, no doubt contributing to its hard-to-ignore £70 price tag. Nonetheless, the sturdy build quality and great tactile feel make that a worthwhile investment.​
[/font]

Pros

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lovely action.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lighting adds a personal touch. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]G-Series profiler is simple to use.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can disable Windows key.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Macro keys well positioned and simple to assign on the fly. [/font]

Cons

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flimsy wrist-rest[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mic and Audio 3.5mm jacks would have been better placed on the side of the keyboard.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£70 isn't cheap. [/font]

Cheers!! and happy gaming.

You can check in the local PC market, where do you stay?

OR

contact Logitech and find out where you can get this product and they will direct appropriate distributor / reseller to contact you and you can make the purchase from same --> http://www.logitech....rd/devices/8562.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

P.S. -- do not try to search on flipkart, it has not been listed there.
HI, I stay in chennai. Any suggestions on where can I buy the logitech g105?

Back